Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine the other day and boy what a stunning lenti. Luckily I have got both the Kimchi and Blufans release and tbh I can't chose a winner. One thing I have noticed on mine is that on the lenti there seems to be a strange horizontal "mark" on it. At first I thought it was just on mine but there seems to have it on some others.

upload_2015-7-8_8-49-55.png

I received mine the other day and boy what a stunning lenti. Luckily I have got both the Kimchi and Blufans release and tbh I can't chose a winner. One thing I have noticed on mine is that on the lenti there seems to be a strange horizontal "mark" on it. At first I thought it was just on mine but there seems to have it on some others.

View attachment 172644

I thought the same thing. That's Fandral's sword.

Reactions: rebelrocks
I've seen photos of people who got matching numbers of the 1/4 slips. Were these sent out in pairs or is just pure luck? The latter seems to be too much of a coincidence imo

I'm sure if it has been mentioned as I can't be bothered to read previous posts but I have the lenti looks nice until I saw thors nose now I can't stop looking at it

Grrr, my post office is being stupid. Attempted delivery on 7/7 but "no secure" place to leave it, even though it's a house that has received many packages without issue. Setup for redelivery on 7/8, and they haven't done anything since.