Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a great fan of Blufans slips so picked up the 1/4 from another ninja - gotta stay though their steelbook are just gorgeous, this one in particular. The attention to the embossing on the title and the "Dark World" is just brilliant. An outstanding addition to any collection - it's given me the fever!

opened all my blufans 1/4 slips yesterday and regret it.
thor 1 dent on the back
thor 2 scratch on the front
cap 1 Little paint chips
cap 2 scratch on the front corner
guardians dent on two Corners
:angry:

• Informative
Reactions: metal hunter
thor 1 dent on the back
cap 1 Little paint chips
I was disappointed with the lack of Quality Control on Blufans part with all of their Marvel releases as well

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: BookofSteel
thor 1 dent on the back
cap 1 Little paint chips

Oh man I feel for you. I know theres a few on here that praise Blufans to the high heavens when in reality that praise is mislpaced. Blufans DO make some stunning releases and often the art is superb as is the finishes on their steelbooks, but their slips use poor card compared to both Nova and Filmarena who's slips are far better made and finished, and the quality control is terrible. It seems pot luck if you actually get an OCD mint release from BF these days. Frozen from reading across the net was plagued with chipped steels as was some of their earlier releases.

Oh man I feel for you. I know theres a few on here that praise Blufans to the high heavens when in reality that praise is mislpaced. Blufans DO make some stunning releases and often the art is superb as is the finishes on their steelbooks, but their slips use poor card compared to both Nova and Filmarena who's slips are far better made and finished, and the quality control is terrible. It seems pot luck if you actually get an OCD mint release from BF these days. Frozen from reading across the net was plagued with chipped steels as was some of their earlier releases.

absolutely agree
the artworks from them a very good but the quality is bad.

opened now my
saving private ryan hd zeta
gladiator hd zeta
john wick nova
zero dark thirty plain
i saw the devil plain
arrow kimchi

so glad, all without damaged