Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 770
Last edited by a moderator:
And it's even more annoying when it wasn't your own choice to pass.
Some steelbooks decided to leave my shopping cart without asking me and didn't come back.:D

Kimchi steelbooks are notoriously faithless. They will jump into your cart, get you all excited and then just as quickly jump out of your cart and go jump into the cart of any Tom, Dick or Harry. You are left heartbroken, devastated.

Im just waiting for the price for this to "settle down" so I can pick up a few more for my Thor 2 Kimchi collection.
*I was inspired by that one dudes IM play collection
*and another dudes crazy Kimch Frozen collection.

Check out my Thor cape
}PIC HERE

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 136
wondering if anyone has received their corrected stickers with next kimichi orders as promised?
I recently took receipt of Snowpiercer but couldn't see the sticker anywhere :(

From my point of view, often imperfections make the release even more special, I like the fact that there's a mistake on the stickers... we clearly know which exclusive it is from the numbering card in the back. I'll leave my stickers with that mistake on :)

wondering if anyone has received their corrected stickers with next kimichi orders as promised?
I recently took receipt of Snowpiercer but couldn't see the sticker anywhere :(

I never received them, although I contacted Tony several times. I thought These stickers were canceled. Did anyone else receive them? I am very dissappointed with Kimchidvd now, knowing that others received their replacement stickers, because thus far I ordered most of their collectors editions and left a lot of money there. Choi, maybe you can help in this matter?

Best wishes,

Michael

From my point of view, often imperfections make the release even more special, I like the fact that there's a mistake on the stickers... we clearly know which exclusive it is from the numbering card in the back. I'll leave my stickers with that mistake on :)
dont get me wrong, I'm keeping the wrong one on the slip too :)

@metal hunter When I contacted Kimchi concerning the replacement decals, they informed me that they would ship with my next order. If the order would be a preorder, I imagine sending a reminder email a few days before the order is supposed to ship.

@metal hunter When I contacted Kimchi concerning the replacement decals, they informed me that they would ship with my next order. If the order would be a preorder, I imagine sending a reminder email a few days before the order is supposed to ship.

Thanks for the advice. Tony finally answered my request a couple of days ago and wants to ship them with my Memento order. I will remind him a few days before release then.

Best wishes,

Michael

So you just emailed Tony and he said that/sent them? I must've asked about 10 times and not once was the email even responded to, so I just gave up. Maybe I need to ask them to be sent with Memento, too.