Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #8) [Korea]

Which artwork you want to see as lenticular ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Audio: English DTS HD 7.1, Chinese, Thai
Subtitle: Korean, English, All Chinese, Portuguese, Thai, Bahasa, Indonesian, Malaysian
Print run: 1K (numbered)
Price: 44.99$
Pre-order link: (Pre-orders were live Feb. 14)
- Lenticular edition: 700 print run (Order Limit 3x PP) - here (Sold out!)
- 1/4 slip edition: 300 print run (Order limit 2x PP)
- here (Sold out!)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

13922039987962494.jpg

13922038446390.jpg

Detail packaging:
- Thor: The Dark World Character art card
- booklet
- Clear full plastic slip (as Thor 2 KR edition) as gift for pre-order bonus
- kimchidvd exclusive sticker
- kimchidvd numbered art card
- 6x art card will be included

Lenticular Artwork for poll:
#1 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect) - confirmed

??1.jpg

#2 artwork candidate (lighting is lenticular effect)
??3.jpg
#3 artwork candidate
??4.jpg

Pre-order Time: Time 8PM (KR) / 11AM UK / 6AM USA(East) / Aus 22PM (south) Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 770
Last edited by a moderator:
i bought an open Copy from the Lenti in December from @Para .
So if anyone want so see pics i can make some.
Also got the 1/4 Sealed and the Pet Slip :D
Only thing i need t complete is sealed Lenticular :D

i bought an open Copy from the Lenti in December from @Para .
So if anyone want so see pics i can make some.
Also got the 1/4 Sealed and the Pet Slip :D
Only thing i need t complete is sealed Lenticular :D
Funny you say that because I've just purchased @Para 's sealed lenticular copy :naughty:I'm just waiting for it to arrive and I'll have a complete Phase 2, o-ring lenticular collection :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Para and Alistair G
If you need to ask how much, you can't afford it! I definitely can't anyway :rofl:
Yeah it definitely wasn't cheap but when I had every other novamedia marvel o-ring beside this kimchidvd one, I couldn't really resist. Plus its regarded as at least the best / 2nd best out of them all and I can't help but agree now it's in hand again

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
I've only looked every now and again recently and the price seems to be between £90-130. I saw an open one go for £95 too. Far too much for me, as I say lol
There's 'want to buy's' posted from me last June. Not once did I see a copy / haggle a copy near the £100 mark. This isn't really one you can get a bargain on. With 99p auctions ending at £140, it's difficult to expect much less

Don't get mixed up with auctions and BIN they are completely different.

I think it's safe to say the minimum you should sell this will be a clean £100 take back for a sealed (not including shipping). That's being nice :) That's the minimum not it's peak going rate.

If you get it under £100 you got a great deal.

@BluSteel2012 you have a little safe investment tied up should you urgently need to splash on future steels for a £100 quid.

If you can get this today for £100, I strongly recommend you taking that offer because like @sunnyx said, that is the bare minimum and people, rightfully so, are reluctant to say no to money when they can grab higher

If you can get this today for £100, I strongly recommend you taking that offer because like @sunnyx said, that is the bare minimum and people, rightfully so, are reluctant to say no to money when they can grab higher

Buying for 100 GBP is a very good deal. I doubt you can find anything MINT whether sealed or unsealed below that price point.

I think 120 GBP is a more realistic price point for this steelbook.

Supposedly, they have 13 copies. I'd be very surprised if these ended up being the lenticular version, or even the 1/4 slip version for that matter.View attachment 335452

Feel free to contact them to check. I did with their GOT S5 listing to confirm its the UK edition and not an import - they replied confirming it was. No reason to think its not genuine - I mean its their picture they uploaded ;)