Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 14th of December, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192344-1214340183262405.jpg

11192344-3264340183274492.jpg 11192344-9334340183287227.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry my apologies you are correct, it was supposed to go live in 1/2 an hour.
This is why I rarely shop at Zavvi anymore, well one of several reasons. Zavvi has become so trashy.

From Zavvi FB post "Have you seen the new Exclusive 3D Lenticular Marvel Steelbooks coming soon to Zavvi?"

Well, zavvi, the answer is no, I haven't seen the 'Lenticular' at all, and neither has anyone else, we have absolutely no idea what it looks like, whether it is a 3D effect or Transitional effect (one image to another), or even if it is a Magnet or Slip. :dunno:

I know of no other retailer who delivers WEA steelbooks and cannot be bothered to furnish it's potential customers with such a lack of information on it's steelbooks, we have NO slipcover artwork, NO Inside artwork, NO Lenticular artwork, NO confirmation if it is Gloss or Matte and NO Information if it is embossed or not. Just barebones front and back of the steelbook. Shoddy

Other retailers which we all know about, put effort into its releases, and we get the full lowdown on artwork/package types etc BEFORE it is even put up for pre-order.

Absolutely appalled at zavvi, sometimes.

...and to rub salt into the wounds, being a hypocrite, i'm gonna fall, hook, line and sinker and now buy this steel...:confused:

This travesty of a steelbook cant get "sold out", even how much Zavvi wants us to believe it when it "happens".
You really have to look hard for worse "art".... :vomit: Its such a horrible photoshop job.

I agree and I will be extremely surprised if this does actually sell out (it might zavvi sell out before release but I mean after release too - it should stick around for a while)
The art is so bad but maybe people want it for the title. Not sure,
A lot of money for a title though