Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 14th of December, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192344-1214340183262405.jpg

11192344-3264340183274492.jpg 11192344-9334340183287227.jpg

Last edited:
From Zavvi on Facebook and Twitter

Marvel-Logo2.jpg

Marvel fans assemble! ‪‎MarvelDay‬ is back on Zavvi... 20.11.5

Who's excited? Make sure to tag your fellow Marvel addicts so they don't miss out on the Marvel shopping event of the year!

Back in April, Zavvi’s ‘Marvel Day’ took place for the first time and on Friday 20th November it returns in full force!

In the wake of the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe, this Christmas you can guarantee that Marvel will be at the top of everyone’s wish lists and this ‘Marvelous’ Zavvi event will see exclusive product launches, (perhaps even some Steelbooks!), epic site-wide deals and sensational social competitions happening across the day. If you missed out last time, be sure to get involved!

Here’s just some of the fantastic prizes you could win on the day of the event.
Prizes-01.jpg

On Marvel Day naturally hoping for, and expecting, IRON MAN and CAPTAIN AMERICA - @GBP 23.74 each maximum though.

Last edited:
On Marvel Day naturally hoping for, and expecting, IRON MAN and CAPTAIN AMERICA.
C'mon, Zavvi, be a good sport :)

Baby name "Zavvi":-
* Character and personality traits - ambition, organisation, practicality, successful, selfish and materialistic.
* Colours - black and purple.
* Qualities - born leader and visionary.
* Ruling planet - Saturn - which just so happens to be the root of the English word "Saturday" on which day coincidentally 99% of Zavvi's pre-orders go 'live'.
According to the Urban Dictionary a "zavvi" is a person who has not had sex yet (as in Virgin).
Are you sure ruling planet is not URanus:LOL::LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
On Marvel Day naturally hoping for, and expecting, IRON MAN and CAPTAIN AMERICA.

* Character and personality traits - ambition, organisation, practicality, successful, selfish and materialistic.
* Ruling planet - Saturn - which just so happens to be the root of the English word "Saturday" on which day coincidentally 99% of Zavvi's pre-orders go 'live'.
According to the Urban Dictionary a "zavvi" is a person who has not had sex yet (as in Virgin).
Wtf you talking about?

On Marvel Day naturally hoping for, and expecting, IRON MAN and CAPTAIN AMERICA - @GBP 23.74 each maximum though.

EDIT: As Uranus is the father of Saturn you do have a point, maybe without even realising it, and the fact you pronounce it like that because it is large and gassy . . . is OK too though the more acceptable pronunciation is "Ouranus".
EDIT: No eye-dear . . .which reminds me of the old joke "A man kills a deer and takes it home to cook for dinner. Both he and his wife decide that they won't tell the children what kind of meat it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess. The children were anxious to know what meat was on their plates, so they begged their dad for a clue. "Well" he said to them "it's what mummy calls me sometimes." The little girl in distress screams to her brother "Don't eat it, it's an asshole."
(to be deleted)
I think someone has run out of their medication. Best order some more. ;)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I agree and I will be extremely surprised if this does actually sell out (it might zavvi sell out before release but I mean after release too - it should stick around for a while)
The art is so bad but maybe people want it for the title. Not sure,
A lot of money for a title though
Yup, it's ugly. I am indeed getting it for the title.

I want to complete the collection that is coming out.