Thought Bubble leftovers

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

wongsifu

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2015
BN|GER
Reactions
1,794 0 0
Yeah, first print for me :)
Ordered Attack the Block.
Always wanted a print from Mondo, but never got one (too expensive shipping).
And this one is really beautiful :thumbs:

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Damn, that Attack the Block is mighty tempting. I'm sure those prints will become harder to find once The Force Awakens arrives and John Boyega's star begins to shine even brighter. And this print is nice. I actually like it more than Tyler Stout's Mondo print for the film.

Tough call. I already have the print below and I usually don't buy two prints of the same film (even though the one below was free and autographed from NYCC 2011). Hmm...

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Reactions
4,422 0 0
I'm really chuffed :D
Got my Dredd print today and there's an added extra Walter the Wobot print included :)

IMG_0562.JPG IMG_0563.JPG

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
I'm really chuffed :D
Got my Dredd print today and there's an added extra Walter the Wobot print included :)

View attachment 202691 View attachment 202692
Congrats :thumbs: Didn't knew they ship already!
They posted on their IG Account that day when all went live that they will include the Wobot to the first 50 orders. I asked them if my order is one of the 50 and they told me they can "squeeze one in" so I'm really looking forward to both! They look awesome :drool:

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Reactions
4,422 0 0
Congrats :thumbs: Didn't knew they ship already!
They posted on their IG Account that day when all went live that they will include the Wobot to the first 50 orders. I asked them if my order is one of the 50 and they told me they can "squeeze one in" so I'm really looking forward to both! They look awesome :drool:
I was blissfully unaware of the Wobot offer so very happy indeed to get a lovely surprise on a Monday morning :D

wongsifu

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2015
BN|GER
Reactions
1,794 0 0
I was surprises too that they sent it so early. Don't really know if I'm within the 50 :D
We'll see...

Edit: ups only for the judge dredd order :whistle: