Thought Bubble leftovers

Sep 28, 2015
Germany
Vice Press will put the remainder of their leftovers on sale at 12 noon UK time:
http://www.vice-press.com/collections/frontpage

Matt Taylor: Attack The Block
6127151d-71da-48ce-8931-91d26702daa1.jpg

Matt Ferguson: Stontium Dog
a254a047-8cf3-4077-b78c-db79fbb06325.jpg

Matt Ferguson: Judge Dredd
52643718-cb62-4c82-a259-7b6876cdcc03.jpg

Reactions: tridon and dan8885
Yeah, first print for me :)
Ordered Attack the Block.
Always wanted a print from Mondo, but never got one (too expensive shipping).
And this one is really beautiful :thumbs:

Damn, that Attack the Block is mighty tempting. I'm sure those prints will become harder to find once The Force Awakens arrives and John Boyega's star begins to shine even brighter. And this print is nice. I actually like it more than Tyler Stout's Mondo print for the film.

Tough call. I already have the print below and I usually don't buy two prints of the same film (even though the one below was free and autographed from NYCC 2011). Hmm...

attack-the-block-poster.jpeg

I'm really chuffed :D
Got my Dredd print today and there's an added extra Walter the Wobot print included :)

View attachment 202691 View attachment 202692

Congrats :thumbs: Didn't knew they ship already!
They posted on their IG Account that day when all went live that they will include the Wobot to the first 50 orders. I asked them if my order is one of the 50 and they told me they can "squeeze one in" so I'm really looking forward to both! They look awesome :drool:

Reactions: wongsifu and bigfub
Congrats :thumbs: Didn't knew they ship already!
They posted on their IG Account that day when all went live that they will include the Wobot to the first 50 orders. I asked them if my order is one of the 50 and they told me they can "squeeze one in" so I'm really looking forward to both! They look awesome :drool:

I was blissfully unaware of the Wobot offer so very happy indeed to get a lovely surprise on a Monday morning :D

Reactions: dan8885
I was surprises too that they sent it so early. Don't really know if I'm within the 50 :D
We'll see...

Edit: ups only for the judge dredd order :whistle: