Threads Comic Edition - Zavvi [UK]

I'm going to get one, just the one, as a tester to see if it's any good as the comic one is £14.99 a month so more than the standard Threads edition.

I'm going to get one, just the one, as a tester to see if it's any good as the comic one is £14.99 a month so more than the standard Threads edition.

Don't! Step away from the subscribe button....

image.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub
Still no accurate news on when Zavvi intend to dispatch this yet. Queried it with them via FaceBook and was told that they'd put posting date back to between 18-20th July but here we are on the 25th and still nothing confirmed :(

At long last I've been charged for this but no dispatch email, confirmed release date or anything approaching decent information from Zavvi.
I've already email asking to cancel before #2 so this will have to be extremely good to make me change my mind :bored:

Reactions: Asopp and lights
At long last I've been charged for this but no dispatch email, confirmed release date or anything approaching decent information from Zavvi.
I've already email asking to cancel before #2 so this will have to be extremely good to make me change my mind :bored:

I look forward to the photos :thumbs:

Reactions: bigfub