Threads - Zavvi [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Issue #1 is available to pre-order here for £9.99.
Here at ZBOX, we’re teaming up with some of the best up-and-coming designers, writers and graphic novelists in order to bring you THREADS. For just £9.99, you will receive an exclusively designed T-Shirt and a either a book or graphic novel based around the same theme. Each month will be limited to 1000 boxes.

More info on the Threads subscription can be found here.

1.jpg

Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing. :thumbs:

P.S. What's actually in the book?

I haven't actually opened the book as yet :rofl: didn't get the chance yesterday as needed to cook dinner and then forgot. :sorry:
I'll post up this evening once I've peered inside :thumbs:

I haven't actually opened the book as yet :rofl: didn't get the chance yesterday as needed to cook dinner and then forgot. :sorry:
I'll post up this evening once I've peered inside :thumbs:
Haha no worries! I'll keep an eye out then... cheers mate. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub
@Noodles Should be the last one I get from my current subscription I think, not going to renew as the books/graphic novels are a bit naff really and it seems the t-shirts may show up on the daily event anyway ;)
Hmm yeah, the t-shirts are the only thing I'm really interested in, although some of the books I wouldn't mind getting either... think I may actually go for this one anyway, and then cancel my subscription straight after.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and bigfub
Hmm very tempted to order next months Clockwork Orange issue, especially since I can get it for only £5. Is the subscription still easy to cancel? And when would be the best time to request a cancellation... straight after making my order, or do I wait until the item has actually dispatched?

Is the subscription still easy to cancel? And when would be the best time to request a cancellation... straight after making my order, or do I wait until the item has actually dispatched?
Contact customer services as soon as item is dispatched to start the cancellation ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Ohh that has me tempted too! I'm not interested in Sherlock though, and knowing my luck the Darko item will turn out to be the book lol.

I did think that but I've noticed a trend (even though this time they will probably prove me wrong lol) the film is image is usually the shirt and the image in this case for example that looks like the book version of Sherlock won't be.
So usually non film images mean the book/ graphic novel but like I said I'll be wrong in this case lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This will be my last one although having cancelled, Zavvi still took payment for another 12 months which I'm now having to get them to refund :wacky:

Reactions: Flloydo
Finally got my last box (although still waiting for the refund...)
Clockwork Orange themed shirt with a Clive Barker graphic novel (pics to follow).