Threads - Zavvi [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Issue #1 is available to pre-order here for £9.99.
Here at ZBOX, we’re teaming up with some of the best up-and-coming designers, writers and graphic novelists in order to bring you THREADS. For just £9.99, you will receive an exclusively designed T-Shirt and a either a book or graphic novel based around the same theme. Each month will be limited to 1000 boxes.

More info on the Threads subscription can be found here.

1.jpg

Donnie darko/ Sherlock Holmes threads

Shirt design isn't great or as good as some recent ones but it's growing on me. Box it came in was very heavy due to the book, I'm not a Holmes fan but I suppose the price of this box (£4.99) is worth it for the book alone which has a £16.99 price tag. Just wish it was something else lol

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub and Noodles
Hey guys,
I wanted to inquire, if there is someone here, who is still waiting for issue 15 (of May with the clockwork orange T-Shirt)?
Thanks in advance

Hey guys,
I wanted to inquire, if there is someone here, who is still waiting for issue 15 (of May with the clockwork orange T-Shirt)?
Thanks in advance

Sorry, I've been away for a week. Got mine delivered not longe before I went away. If you haven't had yours by now then definitely time to contact Customer Services.

They are good prices! I can't bite though

You getting any?
Same... I'm struggling to bite even at those prices. The only one I really like is Clockwork Orange... the Fury Road one is cool too, but what I was really hoping for was Blade Runner! The last thing I need is more t-shirts anyway lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo