Threads - Zavvi [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Issue #1 is available to pre-order here for £9.99.
Here at ZBOX, we’re teaming up with some of the best up-and-coming designers, writers and graphic novelists in order to bring you THREADS. For just £9.99, you will receive an exclusively designed T-Shirt and a either a book or graphic novel based around the same theme. Each month will be limited to 1000 boxes.

More info on the Threads subscription can be found here.

1.jpg

Allegedly shipping in the next 48 hours...

How was the alien t shirt with the last threadz?

Edit: just see a unboxing vid and it looks kinda cool, actually one i would like to of got. Need to see the image clearer though.

I do want to try one of these but I juts know I'll get a crap one lol

Last edited:
Did you get last months @bigfub ?

I will one day get one because I think they execute on these better than a Zbox and not a bad price but just knowing my luck it will be a crap shirt that month

Reactions: bigfub
@Flloydo yes, I signed up to a 12 month plan for these in the end. T-shirt last month was a decent Mad Max Fury Road effort, arrived just before I went on holiday so no time for a picture, will rectify that once it's out if the wash ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo Sorry, never got round to taking a picture of my shirt and next one has just been delivered at home (so will definitely take a picture ;) ).
This was the Mad Max effort though -
Max Threads.jpg

• Thanks
@bigfub @Noodles so ive decided to take a punt on this

So far been pretty impressed with most (although I'm not a massive fan of the Lord of the rings one - nice colours but not for me) and they again are offer the first time by for £5 with code THREADSBF

Also the pic of Indy and some anime pic drew me in.

So I did the one month sub, it says it's in stock and will be sent by 28th (I know these things can be wrong) but i noticed they take payment for the next at the first of very month so I'm hoping I can get it cancelled before then even though I've picked "one month sub" zavvi :wacky:

Now knowing my luck I hate the film, the image, the colours and the book or comic :rofl:

.... Oh and get charged for the next one

I'll update how I get on with their shinanigans and box

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub and Noodles
@bigfub @Noodles so ive decided to take a punt on this

So far been pretty impressed with most (although I'm not a massive fan of the Lord of the rings one - nice colours but not for me) and they again are offer the first time by for £5 with code THREADSBF

Also the pic of Indy and some anime pic drew me in.

So I did the one month sub, it says it's in stock and will be sent by 28th (I know these things can be wrong) but i noticed they take payment for the next at the first of very month so I'm hoping I can get it cancelled before then even though I've picked "one month sub" zavvi :wacky:

Now knowing my luck I hate the film, the image, the colours and the book or comic :rofl:

.... Oh and get charged for the next one

I'll update how I get on with their shinanigans and box
The shirts have mostly been pretty cool to be fair. Hopefully you get one you actually like mate! Let us know how you get on. :)

• Thanks
The shirts have mostly been pretty cool to be fair. Hopefully you get one you actually like mate! Let us know how you get on. :)

Yeah I've liked them too and fingers crossed its decent. It got sent a few hours ago so ive already asked for the cancellation etc. See how it goes

I could of probably googled the shirt considering it was literally waiting to be sent out meaning others must have theirs but i didn't think of that at the time and won't ruin the surprise now :ohno: lol

I'll let you know what it is and how I get on with it all.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah I've liked them too and fingers crossed its decent. It got sent a few hours ago so ive already asked for the cancellation etc. See how it goes

I could of probably googled the shirt considering it was literally waiting to be sent out meaning others must have theirs but i didn't think of that at the time and won't ruin the surprise now :ohno: lol

I'll let you know what it is and how I get on with it all.
I've just looked it up and found the box/shirt for November... the design is pretty cool, although it's a film I'm not a fan of (think I'm alone on that one though lol) and rewatched quite recently actually. Hopefully you like it!

• Thanks
I've just looked it up and found the box/shirt for November... the design is pretty cool, although it's a film I'm not a fan of (think I'm alone on that one though lol) and rewatched quite recently actually. Hopefully you like it!

Hmmmmm, I'm scared. And I'm trying to think of films you've mentioned you watched recently lol.

Ah I won't spoil the surprise - **** I hope I like it lol. £5 is decent though

• Thanks
Hmmmmm, I'm scared. And I'm trying to think of films you've mentioned you watched recently lol.

Ah I won't spoil the surprise - **** I hope I like it lol. £5 is decent though
I'd still wear it to be honest, as the film is considered a classic and I do like the character. I think you'll like it... and yeah, £5 is a bargain! The book art looks quite cool too... no idea what it's actually about though lol.

• Thanks
I'd still wear it to be honest, as the film is considered a classic and I do like the character. I think you'll like it... and yeah, £5 is a bargain! The book art looks quite cool too... no idea what it's actually about though lol.

Well Indy is the pic on the link who's a classic character but I would of imagined you like him and the films (first 3) plus you said rewatched which makes it sound like 1 film.
And the other pic is like a anime head so the shirt could be in relation to one of them or nothing alike lol.
Would love somthing a bit horror like the thing or Myers but I seriously have no ideA. Should be here in the next few days anyway

£10er says I hate it (I am hoping for bright colours like purples and oranges or greens etc like the blade runner one)

I do have that Mumford zombie one from last year when they was selling it seperately for £4/£5 and i really like the blues, greens and white used

• Thanks
You'll like it @Flloydo I should really have posted a pic up already but been unwell the last week or so :/

Cool cheers for the heads up

Well your more than welcome mate and I'll just skip this thread for a couple of days starting from now

Hope your better mate or starting to feel better

(Thank this message if you don't post one and thumbs up if you do lol)

Well Indy is the pic on the link who's a classic character but I would of imagined you like him and the films (first 3) plus you said rewatched which makes it sound like 1 film.
And the other pic is like a anime head so the shirt could be in relation to one of them or nothing alike lol.
Would love somthing a bit horror like the thing or Myers but I seriously have no ideA. Should be here in the next few days anyway

£10er says I hate it (I am hoping for bright colours like purples and oranges or greens etc like the blade runner one)

I do have that Mumford zombie one from last year when they was selling it seperately for £4/£5 and i really like the blues, greens and white used
I've already said too much. :censored: :p

I haven't been keeping up-to-date with these, so I don't know what other shirts/films they've done. Just seen the Mad Max one which is cool! I kind of regret never picking up the Blade Runnder one... that's still probably my favourite. I'm still waiting for the day when they do a Drive and/or Matrix one though!

• Thanks