Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #100) [Czech Republic]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 23, 2018 (Standard) - May, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase link: FilmArena (Standard) - FAC (pre-order April) (Not Live yet)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 1099 CZK (Blu-ray) (FAC) (TBC) -1499 CZK (4K UHD + Blu-ray) - (FAC) (TBC)
Notes: FAC limited to 500

30624695_1793555807428054_3561483930924220416_n.jpg

film_24087_1.jpgfilm_24087_2.jpg28619246_1735780266538942_1733742405148214169_o.jpg
film_24087_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When you guys say XL, do you mean the case is deeper/thicker (to accommodate more materials inside, like some of HDZeta's releases), or do you mean it's taller/wider when looking at it face-on?

Wait, wait... XL slip? How much taller and/or wider this format is? And what’s the reason for it? Sounds like a deal-breaker to me.

When you guys say XL, do you mean the case is deeper/thicker (to accommodate more materials inside, like some of HDZeta's releases), or do you mean it's taller/wider when looking at it face-on?

You are correct @adarkcorner It's just Thicker (not taller) to accommodate more Bonus Item within the slip (as opposed to some of their previous releases that some bonus Items came in an envelop outside the sealed edition, now all is included within the edition when they need to do so).

Take Baby Driver FAC Perfect Example :thumbs:

Noodles, that concept looks excellent! Too bad that the original art had to be flipped, but still, looks really good, and fits the tone of the film. If not steelbook, it would also make a great slip (non-flipped; portrait in the front, and billboards on the back).

Reactions: Noodles
Maybe lighten the sunset up a little so we could read the three billboards and it would look the mutt's nuts mucka.

@Noodles awesome concept really eye catching to look at imo :thumbs:

Awesome, great concept.
This needs to happen. Hopefully FA listen.

Noodles, that concept looks excellent! Too bad that the original art had to be flipped, but still, looks really good, and fits the tone of the film. If not steelbook, it would also make a great slip (non-flipped; portrait in the front, and billboards on the back).
Thank you all for the kind words and helpful feedback. :)

Here's what I had in mind for a steelbook, which would also work as a slip...

View attachment 363565

It's a very rough/quick edit since I can only use whatever images I find on Google (I had to flip the image for a start), but with the correct PSD it would obviously look a lot better.

Thoughts?
It's not you, but i always thought she looks like a zombie in that picture. Probably the eyes. :LOL:

But yea, that concept is awesome! I prefer the darker tone (cant read the billboards). It gives off a bit of mystery vibe.

Reactions: Noodles
It's not you, but i always thought she looks like a zombie in that picture. Probably the eyes. :LOL:

But yea, that concept is awesome! I prefer the darker tone (cant read the billboards). It gives off a bit of mystery vibe.
Haha now that you mention it, I see what you mean... creepy! :ohno:

Yeah, the dark billboards wasn't really a personal choice (that's how they are on the image I used), but I think they work better as silhouettes too... plus the front would probably look too text-heavy otherwise IMO.

Thanks dude! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
it seems FAC #100. perfect number for a perfect movie.

now, the question is: will it be 4k optional or will it be single disc all of them?

I'm just not looking forward to FAC GB's as much anymore since the numbers have been reduced.

Yesterday's Blade Runner was stressful enough!! :p

Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers from April 09 at 8 PM CET until April 12 at 8 PM CET

Regular Pre-order Starting April 12 at 8 PM CET

Sorry I'm new to Film

Arena. What does ''still collectable number" mean?
Collectible numbers means whatever specific number a regular collector may have. For example, if a FilmArena release has 800 copies, they're all numbered 1-800. Some members who've been collecting from nearly the beginning always get a specific number.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Is this FAC #100 pre-order up? I see it on FA's site live I think, but it doesn't show the slip like the picture in the OP.

Can anyone advise?

Sorry I'm new to Film

Arena. What does ''still collectable number" mean?

Is this FAC #100 pre-order up? I see it on FA's site live I think, but it doesn't show the slip like the picture in the OP.

Can anyone advise?

The Print Run for this Release is 501 Pieces numbered (#0... to #500)

If you were Previously assigned a Regular Collectible Number by filmarena (if your number falls between the Print Run 0 to 500), then yes you are given the option to pre-order your regular numbered copy 3 days prior to the Regular Pre-Order.

If you were never Assigned a Collectible number that falls within the numbered Print Run, then currently the Pre-Order are Not Open to those.

Regular Pre-Order will start this Thursday April 12 at 8:00 PM CET

@suddend You are Correct, the Item Description Page on filmarena webstore does not show the Beautyshot as well as the Fullslip(It must be the reason why we didn't have the GB Open for this FAC Release as of Yet, but there should be a GB once the Beautyshot will be available);

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...steelbook-limited-collectors-edition-numbered