Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #100) [Czech Republic]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: March 23, 2018 (Standard) - May, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase link: FilmArena (Standard) - FAC (pre-order April) (Not Live yet)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 1099 CZK (Blu-ray) (FAC) (TBC) -1499 CZK (4K UHD + Blu-ray) - (FAC) (TBC)
Notes: FAC limited to 500

30624695_1793555807428054_3561483930924220416_n.jpg

film_24087_1.jpgfilm_24087_2.jpg28619246_1735780266538942_1733742405148214169_o.jpg
film_24087_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FilmArena do this on purpose, right, showing us their middle finger by not revealing the full artwork and content before they give the go-ahead for the GBs/payments to go live

The proposed slipbox for this release reminds me of the cover for a book. I like it, I think it's classy, but I tend to prefer glossy, embossed covers with the characters on them.

Hey guys,

As per the info I just posted in the Maze Runner thread, we should be seeing a beauty shot as FA confirmed they will reveal it today.

That was the base of planning the GB so it wont go live without artwork. Well, we have the slip artwork at least and hopefully full beauty shot will be posted during the day.

Thank you

PS: This release will also have the option to add UHD disc for extra 400 CZK. Once everyone will sign up in the GB we will PM them about this option.

Niiiice :D
Please don't make them live at the same time, so we have time to switch between GBs before they sell out :p

This is outrageously expensive for a WWA not-so-great steel, folder same art as a slip, gonna pass on this in favor to Manta WEA (hopefuly).

This should have been priced 899 :meh:
The BS isn't really calling out to me so I think I'll pass also. Not sure about the slip and the fact the folder is exactly the same is a bit lame, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I think the price is high considering Blade Runner came with a 3D disc and this doesn’t. I do think the slip will look nice though so I am tempted.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Film Arena Website has price as CZK 999
FAC #100 THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray)

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...steelbook-limited-collectors-edition-numbered

Facebook post from Film Arena Collection
Price: 1099 CZK (Blu-ray) / 1499 CZK (UHD + Blu-ray)

I expect they will update website price before goes live

Website will be automatically available in 4K UHD + Blu-ray configuration
With option in cart to remove 4K UHD
Those who does not want the 4K UHD disc, can remove it in the shopping cart by clicking on the red cross

Last edited:
This is outrageously expensive for a WWA not-so-great steel, folder same art as a slip, gonna pass on this in favor to Manta WEA (hopefuly).

This should have been priced 899 :meh:

The difference between 1099 CZK and 899 CZK is about $10 USD. While more expensive, I wouldn't call $10 higher than usual "outrageously expensive". That's like, 2 mornings of coffee. Or one drink out at a bar.