Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: June 29 '18
Price: Euro 22.99
Purchase link: here

A1mr%2BYs6ilL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting this to get a standard steelbook release, but I'm glad to see it is! :)

Praying another retailer will have a Steelbook....I have a box in my cellar with 18 dented, dinged, smashed & mangled steelbooks from Amazon Italy. Will never buy anything from them again.
Damn, that's really bad! I know what you mean though... I used them for the first time just last year and ordered three steelbooks, which all arrived damaged in some way. So, yeah... I'm also hoping this particular release will be widely available!

Praying another retailer will have a Steelbook....I have a box in my cellar with 18 dented, dinged, smashed & mangled steelbooks from Amazon Italy. Will never buy anything from them again.
what about replacements/refunds?

9 Of The 18 were replacements. They refunded me in full. One crazy thing is they sent me 6 replacements in a large cardboard envelope & one and only one was in a box...5 were loose and banging into each other & even that boxed one was dented! They are truly hopeless!
Lol, my last shipment from them looked really weird. There was 1 big amazon box, there were 6 steels banging inside with no protection but they turned out to be mint, and among them there were 2 steels in separate cardboard envelopes with a little of bubble wrapping...but those 2 steels were severely damaged. I suspect they were simply damaged even before they mailed it. Anyway i got refund and they've let me keep them.