Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

11686963-9894553544331704.jpg

11686963-7534553544418683.jpg
11686963-1994553544485988.jpg

Fantastic artwork! I hope they don't change the artwork. Unfortunately, Fox ruin so many Steelbooks (X-Men Apocalypse, War for the Planet of the Apes).

Fantastic artwork! I hope they don't change the artwork. Unfortunately, Fox ruin so many Steelbooks (X-Men Apocalypse, War for the Planet of the Apes).
Maybe it's just me, but I hate steel artwork that features the actors just randomly photoshopped onto a nice looking poster.

• Thanks
Reactions: RMA
Yes, I've got to admit this steelbook looks better with the faces on the front than without . . . although disappointed that the artwork stops at the black blocked spine instead of continuing as wraparound art . . . something I feel would've been an improvement on what we have here . . . and furthermore the thunder cloud wraparound art would not have interfered greatly with the bright red / orange spine title.
upload_2018-2-5_22-12-41.png
upload_2018-2-5_22-8-13.png

Zavvi has this as 2 discs so either it's a listings error or a DVD (lol) or a disc of Special Features are included . . .

Maybe if this was very limited (say 500 - 1,000) I'd be able to get my head around the 23 quid price tag . . . and speaking about limited edition steelbooks, wondering why Zavvi stopped advertising their steelbooks as "Ultra Limited" and the other terms they used to include in their steelbook listings back in the day . . . unless none of them are any more.

I reckon plain archive could do something lovely with this film!!

Same, pre ordered for now (with code) until hopefully blu collection or PA announce

Asked PA a question and got the answer↓

Unfortunately, we don’t have the rights to release Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri and The Shape of Water in Blu-ray.
Hope you understand.

:(

Don't think this will be selling out before preorder. Especially with that price.

Steelbook itself isn't great either. Pretty lazy design. And if it ends up being matte (which is usually the norm with Fox) it will be pretty minging!

I'm holding out for a nice slipcovered premium edition .

Asked PA a question and got the answer↓

Unfortunately, we don’t have the rights to release Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri and The Shape of Water in Blu-ray.
Hope you understand.

:(
Ahhh that's a bit of a shi**er !! Oh well. Let's see what who brings to the table!

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Maybe it's just me, but I hate steel artwork that features the actors just randomly photoshopped onto a nice looking poster.

In this case they integrate the faces in the artwork very clever. Sure, on some examples the actor faces looks awful on thhe artwork.