ThreeA Toy's 42 CM tall Real Steel AMBUSH figure

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Posting another ThreeA release since those are the main collectibles I purchase currently. I am not that much into the movie so I skipped this release, but think perhaps some people here might like this. :)

Ambush from Real Steel has just been put up for pre-order on Bambaland.com (ThreeA's official sales site). The price is quite steep at $290 but it includes worldwide shipping. Please note, as normal with ThreeA releases, this is a pre-order and the actual figure will not ship until it is completed in August (though be warned, ThreeA usually slips on their shipping dates by at least a month or two).

Purchase link
(has been on sale for a day or two now, so it will come down shortly from Bambaland and won't be on sale for this price anymore with free shipping anywhere else)

The figure will also be available from your usual retailers later on (ie. Sideshow Toys, etc. but it will retail for more and not include free shipping, though if you choose that option you can pay when it ships instead). However, the Bambaland version comes with a free Controller replica as well (full size I think).

ym1MM.jpg

This figure is HUGE at 42 CM in height.

Here is a size comparison with Metal Gear Rex (which I ordered :oohyeah: ):
578685_2038845748694_1770780825_1002949_535101354_n.jpg

Oh yeah, they also announced that Midas will be coming later:
midas11.jpg

More angles:
AMBUSHRS.jpg

PS: Sorry about the pic overload. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, unfortunately they took the listing down shortly after my posting. If you are still interested, you can still get one later on when pre-orders open at other retailers like Sideshow, but again, it will be more expensive and not come with the controller replica. You may be able to find a retailer that sells the Bambaland version though with the replica if that retailer purchased it from Bambaland for sale on their store, but those will probably be short in supply if stocked.