PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
27065.jpg

ORDER HERE

Starring: Jeff Tracy, Scott Tracy, Virgil Tracy, Alan Tracy, Gordon Tracy, John Tracy, Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward, Parker, Brains, Kyrano, Tin-Tin, The Hood
Directed By: David Lane
Composed By: Barry Gray

PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of May 13, 2014 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.

THIS RELEASE IS LIMITED TO 3 COPIES PER CUSTOMER.

“So who needs people? These handsome, stiff-necked, shiny-faced Thunderbirds puppets have broken spectacularly out of black-and-white TV and on to the cinema screen.”
—The Daily Mail

“Of course, the cast are all puppets, the sets, models, and the story unabashed nonsense. But it’s great all the same…awesome.”
—The Sunday Express

Thunderbirds Are Go (1966) and Thunderbird 6 (1968) are the cinematic evolution of Gerry Anderson’s hugely popular British TV series, Thunderbirds (1965-66): a mix of puppetry (via the patented Supermarionation process, which allowed synchronization of dialogue with marionette movement), sci-fi futurism, action-adventure, and undeniably fabulous Sixties-era design. Both films weave tales of the adventures of the Tracy Family, a father and five sons who, with the assistance of the glamorous British agent Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward, run International Rescue, an elite team who roam the globe—and beyond—in a humanitarian effort to help their fellow men.

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO (1966)
LANGUAGE: English
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 2.35:1
AUDIO: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA / English 1.0 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1966 / Color
93 MINUTES
NOT RATED

Special Features: Isolated Score Track / Audio Commentary with Film Historians Jeff Bond and Nick Redman / Audio Commentary with Producer Sylvia Anderson and Director David Lane / Excitement Is Go! - Making Thunderbirds / Cliff Richard & The Shadows - Unseen Test Footage / History and Appeal / Factory of Dolls and Rockets / Epics in Miniature / Photo Montage / Come with Me to the Rushes / What Does F.A.B. Mean? / Original Theatrical Trailer / MGM 90th Anniversary Trailer

THUNDERBIRD 6 (1968)
LANGUAGE: English
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 2.35:1
AUDIO: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA / English 1.0 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1968 / Color
89 MINUTES
RATED: G

Special Features: Isolated Score Track / Audio Commentary with Producer Sylvia Anderson and Director David Lane / Lady Penelope / Building Better Puppets / Tiger Moth / Photo Montage / A Call from Stanley Kubrick / A Television Tribute / Original Theatrical Trailer

REGION FREE

Limited Edition of 3,000 Units.

Enjoy the extensive Julie Kirgo liner notes and film art packaged with the Blu-ray disc.

A pass for me. The high cost to begin with plus Twilight Times forced insurance to the UK and then customs hitting you makes it a no no......... You're out over twice the cost by the time it's over.

TT don't put forced insurance etc in my experience, I've ordered quite a few titles and they have popped through no problems /duty etc..

I got both sinbad titles when they came out and they worked out about £20 each total after delivery to UK. I'd say go for it. Once these sell out they tend to go for silly money, and I can see this & Rollerball going that way...
the Sinbad titles go for anything from £40-60 each!