Time Travel Zbox

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYL IN THE TIME TRAVEL ZBOX
We are delighted to announce that the Time Travel ZBOX will include a ZBOX exclusive Marty McFly on a hoverboard Pop! Vinyl figure!

GREAT SCOTT, that's fantastic!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forced sub is making me cry Zavvi. I want that Marty but I only spend "X" amount a month on this type of stuff and I ditched the Zbox to get the DC Graphic Novels collection...a one-off might not see the wife send me to live in the shed but a sub on top of the graphic novels sub may well do!

Mind you the chance of pairing Marty up with Doc and the
mini hoverboard model
in the lootcrate are slim as my son subs to that box, not me, and I can't see him parting with either of those.. My fault, took him to see Back to the Future with a live orchestra doing the soundtrack (was awesome) and he now loves the films...bah bah bah!

The movie with a live orchestra? Bet that was great!

I'm not bothered about the pop with this one but if the box don't sell out it will prob go on the site for sale on its own

Well zavvi have revealed the pop!
FB_IMG_1445419545429.jpg

As expected, but it sure does look cool. I hope this isn't classed as a spoiler seen as though zavvi have anounced it.

@Flash I get ya now lol.

Reactions: Flash
You are probably right @lights

I am already worried about having to cancel the zbox, just chose 1' month subscription but when and how do you then cancel?
Anyone know?

You are probably right @lights

I am already worried about having to cancel the zbox, just chose 1' month subscription but when and how do you then cancel?
Anyone know?

If you go into your subscription in your account there is a contact us tab, you need to message them to cancel.
I don't understand at what point they would bill you again though.

I'm canceling when I get shipping notification.

EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYL IN THE TIME TRAVEL ZBOX
We are delighted to announce that the Time Travel ZBOX will include a ZBOX exclusive Marty McFly on a hoverboard Pop! Vinyl figure!

GREAT SCOTT, that's fantastic!

image.jpeg

Reactions: lights
I have signed up for monthly subscription

Don't tell anyone :LOL:
I have a feeling the Time Travel Zbox will be a good one

Now that I have signed up no need to do the Zbox/Steelbook Bundles :p
I don't want to have to order another same Zbox that will be part of my subscription already just to get a Steelbook

If they insist on doing more Zbox/Steelbook bundles they should provide an option if you already subscribe to a Zbox plan you can order the Steelbook on its own so you don't end up with 2 of a same Zbox been delivered to your address

I will suggest this to Zbox Curator

Last edited:
I have signed up for monthly subscription

Don't tell anyone :LOL:
I have a feeling the Time Travel Zbox will be a good one

Now that I have signed up no need to do the Zbox/Steelbook Bundles :p
I don't want to have to order another same Zbox that will be part of my subscription already just to get a Steelbook

If they insist on doing more Zbox/Steelbook bundles they should provide an option if you already subscribe to a Zbox plan you can order the Steelbook on its own so you don't end up with 2 of a same Zbox been delivered to your address

I will suggest this to Zbox Curator

You have succumbed to the dark side! So you are keeping your sub after this box?
I'm only getting this for the pop! Hopefully the other items will be ok.

You are right about the bundles, although zavvi seem to like doing things the hard way (or should I say they like the customer to do things the hard way.)

You have succumbed to the dark side! So you are keeping your sub after this box?
I'm only getting this for the pop! Hopefully the other items will be ok.

You are right about the bundles, although zavvi seem to like doing things the hard way (or should I say they like the customer to do things the hard way.)

The cheapest you ever can get an exclusive pop is £15 if you are very lucky, got a discount so it was only £17.99 for the whole box so anything else in the box is a wee bonus, just hope the pop arrives undamaged , Zavvi can be very hit and miss. I need Marty to be minty good

Reactions: lights
The cheapest you ever can get an exclusive pop is £15 if you are very lucky, got a discount so it was only £17.99 for the whole box so anything else in the box is a wee bonus, just hope the pop arrives undamaged , Zavvi can be very hit and miss. I need Marty to be minty good

I went through quidco for £ 5 cash back so only £15, if it comes through ok. Hopefully the rest isn't tat :LOL::LOL: