Time Travel Zbox

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYL IN THE TIME TRAVEL ZBOX
We are delighted to announce that the Time Travel ZBOX will include a ZBOX exclusive Marty McFly on a hoverboard Pop! Vinyl figure!

GREAT SCOTT, that's fantastic!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the comic by special delivery but no zbox and don't seem to have a despatch message for it? :(

Edit :

Despite no email Zbox just arrived and
I LOVE THE MARTY!!i could probably live without the other inevitable not so great stuff but I love Marty
image.jpg

Ah I missed the delivery, so I'll have to get it tomorrow. So the other stuff ain't good then?

Ah I missed the delivery, so I'll have to get it tomorrow. So the other stuff ain't good then?

In my opinion the other stuff was (n) but it would probably have cost as much to get Marty from ebay so not too dissapointed

Should I message zavvi to cancel next box?

I mean I love the pop but the rest (n)

Shame as it had so much potential with time travel. But knowing my luck if I cancel next month's will be awesome, :(

Edit : decided to cancel, it is not that clear how to so i just send a message to Zavvi asking them to cancel future boxes hope that is enough.

Last edited:
I was about to have a minor fit at the small amount of contents until I spotted the
Graphic Novel. That and the Funko along with the free comic make the box decent value but if I see another of those bloody blink watches in a mystery box...always with a themed cardboard holder but it's the same damn watch everytime...

I guess since Paul has sussed the theme for next month I'll stay in and risk the wrath of the missus. I feel a force beckoning me to this next box...

Reactions: Flash
The comic is one of the nicest items. I am sorry you didn't get one :(

I agree @moonbucket I was bit shocked at lack of items :(

Yeah but then again Lootcrate had only 4 items in it last month too, my son gets that one. Doc Brown funko (exclusive), fairly cheap looking Bill & Ted T-shirt (exclusive), Doctor Who "Sonic Spork" (exclusive) and Model Hover Board (exclusive).

Probably better value overall. Now I have the conundrum in that my son gave me his Sonic Spork and when he sees my Funko he's gonna want to team it up with Doc Brown and the Hover Board...

Yeah but then again Lootcrate had only 4 items in it last month too, my son gets that one. Doc Brown funko (exclusive), fairly cheap looking Bill & Ted T-shirt (exclusive), Doctor Who "Sonic Spork" (exclusive) and Model Hover Board (exclusive).

Probably better value overall. Now I have the conundrum in that my son gave me his Sonic Spork and when he sees my Funko he's gonna want to team it up with Doc Brown and the Hover Board...

The loot crate was alot better than this. There is so many of the pops already on eBay, if you didn't want the pop there really wasn't much else.

Agreed, the pop is cool. This is my first box, I liked one of the other items a lot also, even though I hear it has been in another box and is pretty cheap to purchase separately, i will use it. I don't think the box quite met its intended value, even with the comic so I requested to cancel my future boxes also.

I did pre-order the one off nintendo zbox limited to 1000 which Fingers crossed will have more inside.

Happy to Display Marty on top of my blu ray player for now :)

Hi, so if i don't want the next zbox, do i have to send an email too ? Because i bought the option: 1 monthly and i'm not sure if that's a subscription or only the time travel one.
Can someone please explain it to me ? Thanks (bad english i know sorry)

Hi, so if i don't want the next zbox, do i have to send an email too ? Because i bought the option: 1 monthly and i'm not sure if that's a subscription or only the time travel one.
Can someone please explain it to me ? Thanks (bad english i know sorry)

It is still a subscription until you tell them
to cancel it, that's what we signed up for also. Zavvi don't seem to make it easy either to cancel which I was worried about when signing up, I sent them a message saying we wanted to cancel see how long it takes them to reply

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Received my Zbox today and wasn't expected too much. I only really got it for the Pop and the rest of it isn't that great as expected, so I've joined the long list of people cancelling the subscription. Lets see how long it takes for a reply...

Reactions: Flash
Based on any time I've ever had to contact them they never reply over a weekend so i suspect Monday at the earliest. If we haven't heard by then have to email again :(

How did I know it wasn't going to be easy