Time Travel Zbox

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYL IN THE TIME TRAVEL ZBOX
We are delighted to announce that the Time Travel ZBOX will include a ZBOX exclusive Marty McFly on a hoverboard Pop! Vinyl figure!

GREAT SCOTT, that's fantastic!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I received an email from Royal Mail telling me an item was out via recorded delivery and it turns out it was the comic, so keep an eye out for one of them.
I'm in Rep of Ireland Comic was sent standard post not tracked
Hopefully it will arrive this week

I think it was a glitch and some lucky ones got through as I just tried the zavvi code and it's not working now despite it was supposed to be all of November?? :(

I think you will find some of the 'sold out' ones reappearing now the code is defunct.

Last edited:
Did somebody receive his free comic book after the zbox ? Because i received by zbox first and i'm still waiting for thé free comic book that was on my order.

I had a despatch email for the comic on Tuesday 3rd Nov but not yet received delivery of the comic
I got delivery of the Zbox on Monday even though I never got a despatch email
If I don't get delivery of the comic by Monday 16th I will be contacting Zavvi

I got my comic on the same day as the Zbox arrived.
I've emailed multiple times for Zavvi to cancel my subscription, but it's getting nowhere. Really annoying me!

Reactions: Flash
I got my comic on the same day as the Zbox arrived.
I've emailed multiple times for Zavvi to cancel my subscription, but it's getting nowhere. Really annoying me!

Me Too and I knew it was going to be nightmare wish I hadn't signed up.
I emailed to cancel they said they'd pass it on and email me but never heard anything then emailed again and got a copy and paste reply again saying they'd passed it on and that they would email me when it had been successful? WTF?
Just cancel it Zavvi!!!

I don't have Facebook but can someone message them and ask what they are playing at? :(

I contacted facebook, just waiting for an answer. Is your subscription still on your account list ?

EDIT: looks like it was canceled, there are no more subscription in my account so i think they canceled it for everybody even if they didn't answer back by mail.

Last edited:
@Nguyen Cao Tri
Sadly ours is still in our account. I don't know what they are playing at :(

We emailed them first on the 5th Nov then a few days later. It's still showing should I email for a third time?

Their last message said I'd be emailed when cancellation had been successful. I have never heard such nonsense. I dont have Facebook so there is no other way to contact them.

Last edited:
You should create an account on facebook, it's really fast and the guy on the zavvi's answer to my message. He answered this

"Hi Cao Tri,

I am very sorry for the trouble.

Please can you confirm your order number so I can take a look into this for you?

Thank you,
KC"

Well's mine was in fact canceled, so i didn't have to answer again, but you should ask him.

1447513271-img-20151114-155855.jpg

Last edited:
It is still showing as active on mine

thanks for your help but I don't wish to have a Facebook account for any reason. I think I will just email them again :(

Just checked mine and despite receiving the message that a request would be sent to cancel it, it still hasn't been cancelled yet. I've messaged them through Facebook so hopefully it will be done soon.

this really is insane why can't they just cancel them??

This is the third same copy and paste message I just got after basically begging them in my third message to them to just please cancel it, i really don't know what to do :(

"...Thank you for getting in touch regarding your subscription.

I would like to confirm that a request has been made to cancel your subscription. It has been passed to the relevant department. Please allow time for this to be confirmed as successful.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards..."

It is still showing in my account.
They are going to drag these out and we are going to be charged for the next box, I really wish i had never ordered this.

Last edited:
Good idea if you have nothing on order but we have too many preorders on that account to do that, a lot of which we cannot reorder :(

I've got 2 steelbooks on order, but I'll get asked to input details when they try to take payment.
I've also messaged them through my account and my Facebook account and threatened them with Trading Standards, which they're already in violation of by not providing a consumer advice phone number.

I've got 2 steelbooks on order, but I'll get asked to input details when they try to take payment.
I've also messaged them through my account and my Facebook account and threatened them with Trading Standards, which they're already in violation of by not providing a consumer advice phone number.

I was going to say surely they know they are upsetting a lot of customers but I am guessing they just don't care :(
I don't have Facebook and don't want to join so email is only option. I've send three messages and the worst thing I expected them to not reply but they have replied each time but with the same stupid copy and paste but no cancellation :(

Reactions: D4vem88
I messaged the Zavvi Facebook page today and they assured me that my subscription will be cancelled before I get charged for the next Zbox. Guess I will have to wait and see.

I messaged the Zavvi Facebook page today and they assured me that my subscription will be cancelled before I get charged for the next Zbox. Guess I will have to wait and see.

Hmmm... Why they can't simply say thank you we have cancelled it, what's all this when its been successful when we are begging them to simply cancel it, why is it so hard is the cancellation man on holiday or something?

image.jpg