Titanic Limited Collector's Edition (Amazon UK Exclusive)-1000 qty [Blu-ray] [UK]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lRai0TbpL._AA1500_.jpg
Release date: September 10th 2012
Price: 44,99 pound
Buy here

Ordered!!!!!!! :oohyeah:

James Cameron’s ground-breaking and uniquely powerful, emotional and visual epic is available for first time ever on Blu-ray 3D. Experience the multi-Oscar winning epic like never before and relive the romance all over again with this Exclusive Collector’s Edition

Limited Collector's Edition contains:
Four discs containing a 2D and 3D version of the film plus six hours of bonus features
Hardback glossy art book
Postcards
Titanic dossier containing replica menus, passenger list, newspaper, telegram and ship diagram
All packaged in a collectible Titanic box--only 1,000 produced

The Titanic Limited Collector's Edition has now sold out, but the epic romance is still available on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D.

Last edited:
Finally got this beauty too, this is Italian edition and I prefered this more than UK because of the small difference - the lack of the rating logo on the front of J-card (back is in Italian but rest of the content are the same like UK one) :LOL:

titanic-1.jpg

titanic-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I see its an Austria branch!:p I'm not sure if they do ship to Germany aswell though.

no unfourtantly it is like Media Markt they only ship within the land they are in . For example the MM in Austria only ships within Austria and the MM in Germany only to Germany ...its a bummer sometimes and really not understandable as we are part of the EU... im sure it will change though sometime down the road....

Take caer
John

Reactions: Sigill
no unfourtantly it is like Media Markt they only ship within the land they are in . For example the MM in Austria only ships within Austria and the MM in Germany only to Germany ...its a bummer sometimes and really not understandable as we are part of the EU... im sure it will change though sometime down the road....

Take caer
John

Ah ok, thanks John. That is a little strange. You would think they would ship to other places that have their stores!

I'm annoyed at Amazon about this. I signed up to be notified when this CE would be available for pre-order, yet their eMail system is useless and didn't notify me until a few days after it had sold out! I don't know why I bother sometimes!

I'm annoyed at Amazon about this. I signed up to be notified when this CE would be available for pre-order, yet their eMail system is useless and didn't notify me until a few days after it had sold out! I don't know why I bother sometimes!

Yes the notification system at Amazon isn't great, I have used it for an item and never got any info when it came back in stock!

Finally got this beauty too, this is Italian edition and I prefered this more than UK because of the small difference - the lack of the rating logo on the front of J-card (back is in Italian but rest of the content are the same like UK one) :LOL:

Hello.
I'm sorry I sent you a private message to know the information.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: