Titanic Limited Collector's Edition [Norway]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
Here is a link to Platekompaniet in Norway. The picture they have is a bit different but from the text it is clear that it is a box and it contains everything listed in the releases for the other contries.

Link

Price will be 649 NOK

Release date 19 september.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WKRP
Thank you for the link. You're probably right that this is the same as we've seen in other countries but with no pictures I'm always skeptical.
Platekompaniet should have some pictures or at least the possiblity of seeing a large picture of the cover.

Do Norway releases always include English text on books like the one included here?

Edit: answered in the UK thread:

I'm gonna cancel my pre-order on the French edition, then. The Norwegian book will be in English as well :scat:

UK $71USD (sold out), Norway $108USD. I bought the US box for Ben Hur to get the book. For this one I may just go with a SteelBook. Decisions, decisions.

New question: does Norway typically plaster the age ratings on covers and discs like UK and DE?

Last edited:
I got a mail from CDON which confirmed that CDON Norway will have the same limited set as Sweden, France etc. up for pre-order whitin the week! :)

My experience with norwegian releases, is that they are never numbered.
Take the alien egg. Not numbered. The Avatar edt with the statue, not numbered.
That is one reason to order the uk version in my opinion anywa

My experience with norwegian releases, is that they are never numbered.
Take the alien egg. Not numbered. The Avatar edt with the statue, not numbered.
That is one reason to order the uk version in my opinion anywa

True, but if it's the exact same release just with a sticker with a number on it that sticker means about as much as most girls first time if you know what I mean.
Take the UK Titanic limited to 1000 copies for example. It's most likely the same as all the others released around the world but with a sticker that says it's number 173/1000 when in fact there's way more that 1000 of this edition.
I'm gonna get the cheapest release with english titles and book.