Netflix To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Streaming on Netflix August 17, 2018

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: To All the Boys I've Loved Before (2018)

Director: Susan Johnson

Release: 2018-08-17

Plot: Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control when her secret letters to every boy she’s ever fallen for are mysteriously mailed out.

What if all the crushes you ever had, found out how you felt about them…all at once? Lara Jean Song Covey's love life goes from imaginary to out of control when the love letters for every boy she’s ever loved - five in all - are mysteriously mailed out. From New York Times Bestselling Author, Jenny Han, the film adaption of the popular YA novel stars actress Lana Condor (Alita: Battle Angel, X-Men: Apocalypse) and Noah Centineo (Sierra Burgess Is A Loser, The Fosters).

Poster :photo:

tatbilb netflix.jpg

@bloodsnake007 Watched this with the wife on the weekend.
Thought it started off a little shaky (film-making wise)... but once you get into it a bit, I found it to be a fun / cute teen movie. I could see this becoming a hit along the lines of 10 things I hate about you with the high school kids.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 Watched this with the wife on the weekend.
Thought it started off a little shaky (film-making wise)... but once you get into it a bit, I found it to be a fun / cute teen movie. I could see this becoming a hit along the lines of 10 things I hate about you with the high school kids.
@kaw I watched it with the wifey over the weekend, thought it was good :thumbs: I read a sequel might be in the works.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database