To Jailbreak the Ipad or Not To Jailbreak The Ipad. Questions!

So I see all this stuff online about "jailbreaking" the iPad, and how easy it is and how you're suddenly going to have a whole new world opened up.

But what really is the benefit aside from like technical type stuff. Games, reading, that type of thing is what I use this for the most, but just wondering what is the big deal about it. I've seen youtube videos of "top 10 jailbreak apps" but none of them really seemed that big a deal to me.

Also what are the chances that Apple bricks my iPad 1 if I jailbreak it. I know Microsoft bricks consoles if it connects to the net and it's modded in any way. I don't want the iPad to get bricked, but I also would just like to know what it is that I can do with a jailbroken iPad1 that I can't do with a regular iPad1.

Thanks for any assistance in this.

Sorry about that bro, I haven't really looked into Jailbreaking my new iPad 3 because I'm anxiously awaiting iOS 6 to release. It's going to bring and update a lot of cool stuff. Don't know that much about it except for the fact that it's similar to what I did when I owned my Android tablets and used to boot load custom ROMs on them.

Sorry about that bro, I haven't really looked into Jailbreaking my new iPad 3 because I'm anxiously awaiting iOS 6 to release. It's going to bring and update a lot of cool stuff. Don't know that much about it except for the fact that it's similar to what I did when I owned my Android tablets and used to boot load custom ROMs on them.

lol. There hasn't been much movement in this section lately for some reason.

As far as the jailbreaking, I actually jailbroke it, but couldn't really see anything I wanted to do other than move multiple icons at once, rather than one at a time, so I switched it back.

Lost all my game saves in the process. lol.

lol. There hasn't been much movement in this section lately for some reason.

As far as the jailbreaking, I actually jailbroke it, but couldn't really see anything I wanted to do other than move multiple icons at once, rather than one at a time, so I switched it back.

Lost all my game saves in the process. lol.

Why aren't you saving your game saves to iCloud so as to keep them? That's what I do.