Release date: July 16, 2018
Purchase link: HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £14.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-166508.png

02-166508.png
03-166508.png

Last edited:
This should be region free, right? 3D is dead/dying in the US and if there's a 3D copy, its never a part of the Steelbook packaging. Rough times! :wacky::notworthy:

The artwork on HMV's site is no longer listed as TBC and a release date of 16th July 2018 has been added.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Despite the poor front layout w/ the too large vertical title pushing poor Alicia too far to the right leading to cropping of the weapon, looks decent with good colour match across the covers.
Much better layout and title treatment by @Apo utilising the original poster design :thumbs:

Finish & treatment: Zero at best with no 'bossing.

In-hand pics of the steelbook (Australia) courtesy Steelbookpro via tombraiderforums

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the poor front layout w/ the too large vertical title pushing poor Alicia too far to the right leading to cropping of the bow, looks decent with good colour match across the covers.
That's not a bow she's holding.

Reactions: virkia
4K steelbook now available at Amazon.de, a little expensive but cheaper than buying this and a separate 4K copy.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07CGGVGVK/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Jbhifi has the 4K/2k for $29.58 Australian so it’s cheaper then the German one. It says Region B but everyone is saying these Warner movies are region free. Has anyone bought steelbooks from JBHIFI as I’m looking to buy that one and want a region free bluray.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...-on-sale/action/tomb-raider-steelbook/638712/

Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Jbhifi has the 4K/2k for $29.58 Australian so it’s cheaper then the German one. It says Region B but everyone is saying these Warner movies are region free. Has anyone bought steelbooks from JBHIFI as I’m looking to buy that one and want a region free bluray.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...-on-sale/action/tomb-raider-steelbook/638712/
Thanks, that's a great price but I don't think they're customs friendly, Royal Mail ransom would bring the price to roughly the same as the German edition.

Thanks, that's a great price but I don't think they're customs friendly, Royal Mail ransom would bring the price to roughly the same as the German edition.

Well I live in Canada so the German one would cost me $72 where as the AU one will be $38 plus customs. Last one I ordered a cd from them I didn’t get charged customs as will as from Zavvi purchases so I think it will be a lot cheaper for me.

4K discs are always region free
Warner Bros. blu-rays are region free too..

Good to know as I wanted to be 100% sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
In-hand pics of the steelbook (Italy edition) courtesy Steelbookpro:-
This is not the italian edition, since in Italy the movie will be released in three weeks, and there aren't any 4K steelbooks in Italy. BTW steelbook is WWA, so it'll have the same artwork everywhere

Last edited:
This is not the italian edition, since in Italy the movie will be released in three weeks, and there aren't any 4K steelbooks in Italy. BTW steelbook is WWA, so it'll be the same everywhere

Yes, that's the Australian edition (originally posted on tombraiderforums). Post fixed.

Reactions: virkia