Release date: July 16, 2018
Purchase link: HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £14.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-166508.png

02-166508.png
03-166508.png

Last edited:
Thanks, I noticed that this release in Australia says Label- Roashow unlike all the other retailers like amazon. Do some countries get certain studios movies and distribute them for them? I know marvel movies say marvel as the label.
Roadshow is a Warner Bros company

UK buddy of mine is helping with this one. Shipped on Friday but I won't expect his package for a bit. Still looking forward to it. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Or wait for a massive Price drop, my local store has piles of them, this won't sell out instore for A LONG time, Its a WB release so a huge print run same as Man Of Steel.

Depends on how this looks and theirs turns out

• Thanks
Reactions: psychoscot
Does anyone know if the US will have a release for a Tomb Raider Steelbook? I'm just wondering if I should get this one or wait for US release.

Does anyone know if the US will have a release for a Tomb Raider Steelbook? I'm just wondering if I should get this one or wait for US release.
I didn't even realise there wasn't a US release until you just mentioned it! I guess maybe it didn't make so much over there, so the studio thought a steel might not be worth it...? There's always a chance a steelbook could be released somewhere down the line though, so who knows?! It all depends how long you're willing to wait I suppose. I'm actually waiting for a price drop on the UK steel myself.

Welcome to HDN by the way! It's great to have you here. :)

Still not seen this. I didn’t bother with this because of the possible manta version but I might grab this when it hits £9.99

Unless they give a update on theirs

Got it for £14.99 when I was last in the shop over Christmas. Film was a lot more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be, but was looking forward to the 3d. Unfortunately, it was awful.. very blurry and a lot of ghosting effect, so had to end up watching normal blu ray disc. Slipped in another 3d disc just to make sure it was not my new tv and it was fine. I would love to hear if anyone else had this same issue with the 3d disc. Cheers guys.

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Just seen this is in stock for 17.99 at zavvi now with code will bring down to 16.20 good price if missed hmv.

This is no longer a HMV exclusive right? (Even though their site still says it is)

It's available on Zavvi. Description says 2 discs. A customer review says its the 3D steelbook.

Can anyone confirm this?