Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 20, 2018
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi (OOS)
Price: AUS $29.58

247478-L-LO.jpg

Last edited:
Confirm only blu-ray, don't have 4K player yet; but may be the same across both.
Sorry to bother you, but it should be DTS HD MA 5.1 on BD. What BD player and AVR do you own? Do the disc menus say it's DD5.1 or do you read the specs in the BD player (maybe a decoding limitation, if your BD player is too old)?

No it shouldn't. Not according to the J-card info found on p. 1 here. BD should be Dolby Digital 5.1 for Italian. It's the 4K that should be DTS-HD MA 5.1 for Italian.

Latest WB BDs got italian DTS HD MA 5.1, and so did the BDUHDs: why should this one be different?
jcard can be wrong (e.g. Geostorm), that's why I'm asking about decoding capabilities

So I emailed them yesterday and they found out what the issue is.

The DVD Department have advised that stock to fulfill your order is expected to arrive any day now.
You should receive your automated dispatch email within the next week.

So they have to get the stock for the online orders I’m guessing.

Reactions: Drum18 and elchipo
Still not a fan of the vertical title … pushing part of the axe out of the picture … looks good apart from that though. Finish looks quite basic which seems appropriate considering the raw and gritty images used.

Anyway, in-hand pics courtesy nuikichiSB :-
DiE10KIUYAA5lvr.jpg:large

DiE11XBUEAAj82Y.jpg:large

Other views:-
Dh-FGODVMAESy5g.jpg:large

Dh-FHK6UYAEfiVF.jpg:large

Dh-FIAeUwAIgVcq.jpg:large

Dh-FI4rU0AAq97P.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: Leprekon and Drum18
Got mine today. Ended up in a bubble wrap mailer. Got a very tiny ding on the side but man if it can come from Australia with a tiny ding and bestbuy can’t manage to get nothing in perfect condition.

Got mine today. Ended up in a bubble wrap mailer. Got a very tiny ding on the side but man if it can come from Australia with a tiny ding and bestbuy can’t manage to get nothing in perfect condition.
Can you believe I received mine YESTERDAY (August 23rd) while you got yours July 18th. And YES, I did order it at the same time as you… said it many times in the past: oversea shipping...