Tony the ToyKlectrr's Room

May 25, 2013
Georgia
Here is a picture of my room as of May 3. 2014. The lighting in not so good in "the basement", but I still wanted to share.

This is where I keep most of my Disney. The top left side are the VHS and the top right are the Target "digibooks". The left side are my DVD's and the right are my blu-rays.

room1.jpg

disney.jpg

These are my TV Show DVD's and on the top shelves are my Ultimate Editions and other long box sets.

room2.jpg

tv.jpg

This wall contains all of my blu-rays in alphabetical order for the first 4 shelves. Then I have a shelf of super hero movies and a shelf of TV Shows on blu-ray. The top of these shelves are my Funko Pop! collection.

room3.jpg

pop.jpg

The first shelf and a half are my steelbooks, then my digibooks, then the multi-movie packs, all the Bond films individually, then the last shelf has the Universal 100 collection, Decade collection, Academy Award gold, Blu-ray Essentials, Sapphire series, Double-features, and Twilight Time collection. Then on the top shelves are my large exclusive sets.

room4.jpg

steels-1.jpg

universal.jpg

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome stuff it looks like a museum very nice and detailed thanks for the pic views...

Last edited: