Tora! Tora! Tora! (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
Release date: April, 2015
The SteelBook will be the same as the Japanese edition.
Limited to 300 copies
Exclusive slip & booklet

5ha-jpg.157345

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: rj531 and smileyx9
Bit of a left field choice for Blufans but given they only have 300 to shift, not a massive risk.

I watched this film for the first time recently, and it's really good - even though I prefer the UK steelbook and will wait for that to drop to a fiver.

Some of these OABs are selling for less than GB price now at the bay. So may buy off the bay.

Same here,i´ll wait until i see the Artwork,btw. collecting the numbered Editions and the OAB`s is getting too expensive,even for me,So.i´ll stay with the numbered Editions for now:thumbs:

Same here,i´ll wait until i see the Artwork,btw. collecting the numbered Editions and the OAB`s is getting too expensive,even for me,So.i´ll stay with the numbered Editions for now:thumbs:

I have never really liked the OAB releases. I just stick to mainly exclusives and the odd one here and there ( though to date, I don't have a single OAB in my collection, but one requested from a friend )

Any body know what region(s) the Japanese edition is? I think it's just 'A'.
Can somebody clarity this for me pretty please. Sorry if I digress slightly.o_O
Of course, it makes no sense to be A unless it's for export, which still makes no sense,
I'm a right "Mr confused" at mo. I agree about Blufan's, but it has obvious collectibility and historic
Significance being a Japanese Ltd Edition.

Any body know what region(s) the Japanese edition is? I think it's just 'A'.
Can somebody clarity this for me pretty please. Sorry if I digress slightly.o_O

According to the image of the disc in the Japanese Steelbook thread, it's Region A only.

DSC_1607.jpg

I would imagine this to be correct, given the Japanese propensity for accuracy. Fox's international releases tend to state the actual region coding of the respective discs, unlike the US ones, which invariably state Region A, even when the disc is Region AB or ABC.