TBLUKS (3).jpg

TBLUKS (4).jpg

TBLUKS_zps3d212bb7.gif

SPOILER ALERT!!!

*Slipcover in original pressing

ORDER HERE

Price: £7.25 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £10. Details
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

Actors: Sheridan Smith, Jack O'Connell, Russell Tovey
Directors: James Nunn
Language: English
Region: Region B/2 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
Number of discs: 1
Classification: 15
Studio: Lions Gate Home Entertainment UK Ltd
DVD Release Date: 18 Feb 2013
Run Time: 90 minutes

Special Features:
Interviews with the Cast & Crew

One tower block. Fifteen tenants. One sniper.

Someone is picking off the last remaining occupants of a tower block, using a high powered, silenced rifle. Nobody else has heard the shots, and no help is coming. If the terrified victims can't figure out how to escape, they're all going to be killed, one by one.

With career-defining performances from Sheridan Smith, Jack O’Connell, Russell Tovey, Kano and Ralph Brown, this fantastically gripping British thriller is a movie not to be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MGD and tridon
Is this the sequel to The Raid or Dredd? :hilarious:

In all honesty, this looked pretty good. I've been meaning to watch it; I'm just waiting a while after seeing Attack the Block, The Raid and Dredd within a year span.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bubbie
Is this the sequel to The Raid or Dredd? :hilarious:

In all honesty, this looked pretty good. I've been meaning to watch it; I'm just waiting a while after seeing Attack the Block, The Raid and Dredd within a year span.

You should give a viewing to The Horde as well then :hilarious:

This one I actually haven't seen (or heard about) but definitely will :thumbs:

Not a sequel and it's pretty good. :oohyeah:

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Yeah this is a low budget British thriller but is definatly worth a watch. I really enjoyed it and the lenticular slip is pretty cool too!:thumbs:

I finally watched this, guys! I totally forgot about it and then it popped on Netflix. I ended up really enjoying it! Sheridan Smith was f'ing awesome! I hope to see more things with her. :thumbs:

I finally watched this, guys! I totally forgot about it and then it popped on Netflix. I ended up really enjoying it! Sheridan Smith was f'ing awesome! I hope to see more things with her. :thumbs:
Glad you liked It mate! I thought it was a pretty cool movie. She did play a good part.:)

Reactions: tridon