Toy Fair February 13-16, 2016

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
OK so this year I will be attending the New York Toy Fair as press. As it is fairly early speak below of some booths you would like to see and I will try to set up appointments

On my list will be some of the same as I went to in 2015, but I will also try to get into Mattel, Hasbro, and Lego, among others

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,405 1 0

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,345 3 0
hey everyone, please check out the homepage for some great toyfair coverage!
I'm checking it daily and loving the coverage so far. Nice work dude! Any chance of some photos/info on Kotobukiya's upcoming products... more specifically their Force Awakens stuff? :)

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I did hit Kotobukiya for photos but expect an article from Michael Madison soon

a preview of what is still to come from me: Mattel, Mezco, Bandai, McFarlane, Cryptozoic, Asmodee, Entertainment Earth, Play Fair, and some Odds and Ends. But I am just one person, I'm giving it all shes got!

@Noodles @luke98

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,405 1 0
So all my articles are up!

@bloodsnake007 have you seen my Diamond Article or my last article (odds, ends, and bb-8) I think you would get a kick out of them
@mllNY HOLY HELL! :OMG: Incredible pics Mike! :thumbs: :cool: Looks like you had a FUN time! ;) Thanks for the tag and I especially enjoyed the last pics, GOJIRA! :woot: