Train Does Led Zeppelin II - WTF !!??

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
yes, the not-so-good-one-hit-wonders gonna record the whole Led Zeppelin II ...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/05/the-band-train-is-about-to-desecrate-led-zeppelins-legacy/

Now, the band Train have announced plans for a full covers album of Led Zeppelin II, with the hope of showing the entire world just how talented Led Zeppelin were, and just how awful the band Train are.

“They are so hard to record, especially when you are trying to get as close a version as you can to the original. The mixes, the time that they put in, it’s crazy how great they were as a band. They were virtuosos at what they did,” singer Pat Monahan said in a statement. “I would love it if people get a dose of what’s hiding underneath Train’s songs, our influences, but we basically did this for the fun of it.”

why the he*l make exact same version. just because you can ? makes no sense to me.

@C.C. 95

they have released their version of the lemon song.

I won't be posting it here.

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
yes, the not-so-good-one-hit-wonders gonna record the whole Led Zeppelin II ...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/05/the-band-train-is-about-to-desecrate-led-zeppelins-legacy/

Now, the band Train have announced plans for a full covers album of Led Zeppelin II, with the hope of showing the entire world just how talented Led Zeppelin were, and just how awful the band Train are.

“They are so hard to record, especially when you are trying to get as close a version as you can to the original. The mixes, the time that they put in, it’s crazy how great they were as a band. They were virtuosos at what they did,” singer Pat Monahan said in a statement. “I would love it if people get a dose of what’s hiding underneath Train’s songs, our influences, but we basically did this for the fun of it.”

why the he*l make exact same version. just because you can ? makes no sense to me.

@C.C. 95

they have released their version of the lemon song.

I won't be posting it here.
Oh, the humanity...:ohno:
What next? Scarlett Johansson recording an album of Tom Waits songs?!!
brucewillisdoubletake.gif
image.jpeg
o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: nefilim