Ireland
Release date: June 30, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81rmZsSPGrL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a futurepak?:confused: I tried to look it up but didn't find anything

Last edited:
Good to have variety with this title in metal and although this metalpak has everything the others have - plus six postcards - it's got inferior artwork and is no more English-friendly than either of the other two (to the best of my knowledge).

With the U.K. Blu-ray (Amaray) release it seems unlikely that other Euro editions will be English-friendly and it should be remembered that the U.K. release doesn't even have an English language dub track only Korean language with English subs (which of course will not bother the purists . . . lol).

Disappointing if we are to be denied a steelbook release here in the U.K. for this film but maybe not surprising as Korean steelbooks in the U.K. are pretty thin on the ground (off the top of my head can only recall THE HOST, OLDBOY and I SAW THE DEVIL).

Anyway, back to this metalpak - it is definitely a cheaper way to get the content of the OOP special limited edition (of 2,000) mediabook at a sensible price albeit minus the 24 page booklet.
GERMAN MEDIABOOK
upload_2017-4-23_13-39-23.png

Audio: German, Korean
Subtitles:
German, Dutch

By way of comparison, quick reminder of the French and Spanish steelbooks:-
II
V
FRANCE (Zero finish)
Audio: French, Korean
Subtitles: French
1 x BD-50
Includes the animated prequel SEOUL STATION

SPAIN
2 x BD-50 "Número de discos: 2" (?)
Includes SEOUL STATION
upload_2017-4-23_12-56-9.png

Thanks for the pictures. A shame that due to the inwards spine, front and back don't align perfectly anymore. (n) Other than that, it looks good but can't beat the mediabook! :drool: