Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree...already signed up for a group buy at another site....don’t want to miss out.

I LOVE Plain Archive anyway Foxcatcher was a delight espeshaly the Full Slip B a soft spot for that one .

Again a ABSOULTLY DELIGHT IN HAND Both of the Macbeth slips .

Total blind buy for me heard nothing other than good about the movie . Combine that with needing my Plain Archive fix NO WAY was I going to pass on this title :)

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I agree with you. Probably not an immediate sell-out but it's one of those rare Korean flicks of late thats travelled well internationally and also has garnered a bit of a cult following on home soil so both sides will be interested.

Had no idea about this film and it's popularity, thanks for that info

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard
I actually had to go out of my way last year, and find the dvd slipcase version and put in the blu ray because I love the aerial cover the best. The existing blu ray versions do not have this cover - which I consider the best one.

Reactions: apsmith21
While I like Type A, the fact that the face is off center & also looks slightly blurry would annoy me.
I also like B but I wish they had "Train to Busan" underneath the Korean title like they've done with "Seoul Station" on the back.

Hmmm!

Last edited:
Hmmmmm..........

I've never gone for a PA item before. Didn't realise there would be Korean text on the spine. I know it's a Korean release, but I just assumed it would be in full English like Blufans and HDZETA. That's turned me off a bit if I'm honest.

Not exactly blown away by both slip designs either. I'm not a fan of slip B at all so A would be my choice if I had to.

Hopefully they get a special finish to raise them a bit higher.

Steelbook is the winner here though .