Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
However, I'm sure they could easily resize the Korean text to make a little extra room the English title.

Pfft... do you think you're a graphic designer or something? :LOL:

Note that the total disk configuration is 4, as shown below.
1. <Train To Busan> The main disc (+ new DTS: X soundtrack, new commentary, original making)
2. Making documentary disc of completely new <Train To Busan>
3. <Seoul Station> main piece (+ commentary, making)
4. Original soundtrack CD

The sale price of "Steelbook" for <Train To Busan> <Seoul Station> is 54,900 won.

from PA's twitter

Hmm... $65 Canadian. That's not too bad of a price considering what you're getting. I'm SUPER pumped over this release having 4 discs! I just hope the documentary disc has English sub-titles.

Note that the total disk configuration is 4, as shown below.
1. <Train To Busan> The main disc (+ new DTS: X soundtrack, new commentary, original making)
2. Making documentary disc of completely new <Train To Busan>
3. <Seoul Station> main piece (+ commentary, making)
4. Original soundtrack CD

The sale price of "Steelbook" for <Train To Busan> <Seoul Station> is 54,900 won.

from PA's twitter

People should speak up about getting those extras subtitled if they want it - the making-of disc at least. Worked for Oldboy. Whole package is sounding good so may as well put that PA stamp on it that makes it the definitive release! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Real Steel
FYI for this GB there will be two hubs. One going to @Aniv for US/Canada shipping and then one to me for EU shipping, so gives you guys a good opportunity to combine with Kimchi or HMV GBs :)

Interested in grabbing A or C but can’t decide between the two, there’s only one problem though I’m in Australia does that rule me out of the GB @cooey ? Either way it’s all good but thought I would ask just in case it involves more work for yourself going through the process of a refund.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisPatt
$54? Why do there seem to be two different Steelbooks, each referencing both movies. Ouch!

:watch: Looks to me as the second picture of the steelbook is showing the effect of the glow in the dark from the first picture of the steelbook. Mighty fine indeed and very unique steelbook :thumbs:

Massive thanks @cooey & @Aniv - with all the furore around some GB's at the moment I can only say ones like this are a life (ie: steelbook-collecting life :rofl:) saver!
Working away from home and more than likely to miss the PA site going live through a combination of random shift hours or just flat-out exhaustion - or worse, the trauma that was the Sicario go-live :ohno::ohno:, means these GB's take all that away :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Cheers guys, and as is obligatory once these go up - Full Slip A ordered :LOL: