Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: January 17th, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $29.98

160541_front.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, still hoping for another steel besides the French one. Hopefully some of the asian retailers will do a cool edition of it.

As for the film, I haven't seen it yet but it's on top of my watchlist.
There is a French steel? I did not know that!! Thanks i'"" check it out!! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I finally watched this last night and it simply took my breath away. It has fast-paced action with human zombies (not CGI ones), gorgeous visuals and cinematography, great acting, and a moving score. This was easily the best zombie film that I've seen since the Dawn of the Dead remake. I can't recommend this film enough! Not only did it surprisingly top The Wailing as my favourite South Korean film this year, but it's effortlessly moved into my Top 5 Films of 2016.

@bloodsnake007 @spass

I finally watched this last night and it simply took my breath away. It has fast-paced action with human zombies (not CGI ones), gorgeous visuals and cinematography, great acting, and a moving score. This was easily the best zombie film that I've seen since the Dawn of the Dead remake. I can't recommend this film enough! Not only did it surprisingly top The Wailing as my favourite South Korean film this year, but it's effortlessly moved into my Top 5 Films of 2016.

@bloodsnake007 @spass

Nice one Ken! I'm on it tomorrow (hopefully). Can't wait!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

@bloodsnake007 @spass
Yea i also liked how they used human zombies but i wasnt convinced of their "behavior". But who am I to say how a zombie should act. It's not like I've met one. :p Although it itake my breath away, it was an excellent film. Definitely one of the best of 2016. The ending was so fitting. It was an ending we didnt want but one we deserve. Any other ending might've ruined the movie.

Also, you can pick up this slip at Canadian HMVs. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Wow, that was intense! Awesome film and in my list of last year's top films as well @tridon . :thumbs:

Do you know if that edition is region free @AlienKing ? Have the UK slip on pre-order but I'll guess it's doubtful if it's gonna be as good looking as that one.