Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: January 17th, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $29.98

160541_front.jpg

Last edited:
@AlienKing that's the Canadian version?
Looks like Ken answered you. With Well Go USA, my understanding is that it's imported. On the other hand, for example, say Disney, we'll get the same cover & finish as USA but the slip is printed exclusively for Canada because it'll have the Canadian rating logo printed at the back. That's the only difference on Disney slips. But this will be the exact same slipcover.

Looks like I'm going to HMV! :p
100% :thumbs:

Do you know if that edition is region free @AlienKing ? Have the UK slip on pre-order but I'll guess it's doubtful if it's gonna be as good looking as that one.
I dont think i'm gonna open it today, but may be this weekend. And if i open it then i'll check if it's region free or locked. :)

What a beauty! :drool: Can't wait to get it! :woot: The slip reminds me of the Canadian edition for 'The Raid Redemption' :hungry:
:drool: Both are amazing slips!

Ah, just noticed the 'A' on the back now. :( Although it isn't always that that is correct...hopefully someone can confirm.

@spass
I checked my copy from WOWHD and it plays both on my region B locked sony player & a region switchable panasonic player set to region B

However there are 2 listings on Amazon.com, the version with the ASIN that matches the barcode (812491017487) on my copy is this one

The other listing has a different barcode

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spass and Jace88