Training Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: December 1, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited With Embossed Title and Gloss Finish.

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with all of the above. Boring standard artwork. :yawn: Very disappointing.

This and lethal weapon look terrible. Was up for them both aswell. Oh well money saved, better not screw up jumanji or sh*t will really hit the fan. What's with all the matte all of a sudden

Reactions: lgans316
Agree the art aint great, but i really dont think they had much in the way of options....

However i did find this which wlda been better i think:

training-day-668134l.jpg

still, nice finishing with emboss/deboss and i’ll be happy its getting a steel even if the art clda been a lil better :thumbs:

Reactions: gaeljet
It has started!!! O_O
We bought steelbooks with B&W inner art over and over so they thought we liked it and decided to put it on the outside!!

I'm joking. I know how serious things get around here so I wanted to make that clear. :)

Reactions: lolwut and gaeljet
Will the white be white though? It's already matte, so I wouldn't be surprised if the whites end up being metallic/silver. :ohno:

Reactions: gaeljet
Crappy artwork. May get this if it drops to 6 or 7 pounds, more than that and I'm out.

This is very disappointing, when I saw the thread for Training Day I was :drool::jawdrop:, now after seeing that artwork I am :(:angry:.
This could have been such a great choice for a steelbook and still is, just a shame it's zavvi are the ones releasing it with there lazy, no thought artwork!!
Oh well money saved as this is an easy easy pass.

I like it, any news when it goes live?

(tbf it could of been as bad as the Speed steelbook and I'd still get it as I dont own the film)

I'm getting this as I don't have it at all on DVD or Blu Ray

Artwork could have been better
They should have went with a full gloss finish

On a positive note it's a cracking good film
100% purchase as I want it