Training Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Release date: December 1, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited With Embossed Title and Gloss Finish.

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that looks so much better :(
send this to zavvi maybe they changed the artwork :D

Sent them a message stating the majority of members here dislike the proposed artwork., I don't expect any changes though. Its unfortunate as I really like the movie but I refuse the buy the steelbook with this bland lazy artwork.

Not fond of Zavvi artwork for this movie as it looks ordinary in black and white would of been much more appealing in colour...

Reactions: Snollygoster
I got a message back from Zavvi,

Thank you for your feedback on this title,
I have passed this to our buying team, however
they have advised that is unlikely they will be able to change this as it
has already been confirmed with the studio,

however this will be something they look into if possible.
Kind regards,
Chris

Sent them a message stating the majority of members here dislike the proposed artwork., I don't expect any changes though. Its unfortunate as I really like the movie but I refuse the buy the steelbook with this bland lazy artwork.

I don't see how you can describe the actual artwork as 'lazy' when the artwork you are requesting is almost identical but with colour and closer to the amaray version than the actual artwork. o_O

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom
I don't see how you can describe the actual artwork as 'lazy' when the artwork you are requesting is almost identical but with colour and closer to the amaray version than the actual artwork. o_O

There was no effort put into the new design, It is a pointless, unnecessary re-design and a very lazy job. Plain, Dull,
boring and it detracts from the original source material.

The original poster artwork is more suitable for the steelbook in my opinion and many others here.

I think the differences are pretty substantial.

BMK4EsJ.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea when will this go live? Why can't Zavvi change the status to "currently not available" or "TBA" instead of saying sold out? As a new shopper at their website, it makes me think I already missed out..

Anyway, I agree with the others. Artwork could have been better for it's price. Denzel is one of my fav and totally love the movie, but we'll see..

Won't let me checkout on zavvi keeps getting an error like the page isn't working.

Well just tried clicking full website and it worked that time but the phone version wasn't working for me.

Last edited:
Won't let me checkout on zavvi keeps getting an error like the page isn't working.

Well just tried clicking full website and it worked that time but the phone version wasn't working for me.
I've had the same problem with this and Jumanji with the mobile site. I've realised its because I'm trying to preorder then checkout while I'm not logged in. Do this instead:

Click link on HDN
Click preorder
Click the menu button (top left)
Login
Click the basket
Checkout

It should now work.

Thanks for the info, I was using the mobile site yesterday too. Is it a bug the need to fix? They changed their layout but I don't remember having this problem before

Not a big fan of the artwork and I'm in no rush to get this, so I'll be waiting for a price drop.