Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to self, don't ever not buy anything that = SB + Transformers + Blufans! Really wished I'd gone for these now, particularly the individual versions.

Mine arrived today(at customs Office of course)-have to pay another € 32:grumpy::angry:(n)

Good news/bad news! :wacky:
may i ask you when yours has been shipped and if you choose the gift-pack or the "normal" tri-pack? :)

Where did they get the value from, has your label not been declared with a low value (~20$)? o_O

Good news/bad news! :wacky:
may i ask you when yours has been shipped and if you choose the gift-pack or the "normal" tri-pack? :)

Where did they get the value from, has your label not been declared with a low value (~20$)? o_O

I choose the Gift-Pack. They don´t care about the declaration or the Value-they always tell me there must be an original Invoice at the outside of the Package-otherwise.......... €€€€€€:mad:

btw.: mine was shipped Jan 2,2015

Reactions: monsterzebra
I've been told that I got a package yesterday from China, so it's gotta be BF, either TF4 or IM but most likely TF4 gift set as it was shipped a week or so before IM... can't wait to pick it up later on today... yippeeeee :D

Reactions: harry