Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 3 slipboxes inside the tripack and each one has a lenticular cover.

Hi my friend

Thanks for your answer, which has extremely helpful! I thought I would have bought the wrong, so I ordered the Tripak. Otherwise I would have lost my money,
whom it would have had NO Lenticular! 1000 THANKS !!!
Best regars Thomas

Hi my friend

Thanks for your answer, which has extremely helpful! I thought I would have bought the wrong, so I ordered the Tripak. Otherwise I would have lost my money,
whom it would have had NO Lenticular! 1000 THANKS !!!
Best regars Thomas
No problem Thomas!:)

Picked up my gift-pack from the customs office today, and guess what - it was damaged! :bag:
The package itself was absolutely fine, no dents or such, but the gift-pack itself has two huge dents on the front and back, but at least only on the right side - where the figurines are placed..

Will have to open it to check the condition of the figurines and the tri-pack itsellf..:confused:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
Received my Tripack Gift-set yesterday (Thanks to Kevin)... My Transformers collection T1 (GER first relesase), TRotF (CAN FS empty case & Walmrt IMAX amaray), TDotM (USA 3D amaray lenti, GER, HMV HK lenti), TAoE (USA amaray lenti IMAX, BBY, YES 24 KOR & Blufans CN Tripack Gift-set)
2_zps3e2a5a74.jpg

The back art looks awesome....

Last edited:
Picked up my gift-pack from the customs office today, and guess what - it was damaged! :bag:
The package itself was absolutely fine, no dents or such, but the gift-pack itself has two huge dents on the front and back, but at least only on the right side - where the figurines are placed..

Will have to open it to check the condition of the figurines and the tri-pack itsellf..:confused:

Mine had some damage as well but Kevin cannot do anything as there are no more left. There are 500 total between Tripack and Giftsets. I wanna say 200 Giftsets and 300 Tripacks. My Gift Set was damaged in the same place a crease from under the farthest figurine to the bottom right, there is a crease in the cardboard from there to the corner. Also one smaller crease a little to the left of that. All the Figurines and Tripack look unharmed. This had to of been done pre shipping. I had mine sent EMS and it had so much bubblewrap and packaging no way it happened during shipping. It is the weakest point on the box and its rectangular shape plus a heavy Tripack on the left it wouldn't take much. One drop or if they were stacked 5-10 on top of each other. Could of gotten a refund but the damage isn't that bad two creases in cardboard not deep. It's still worth more than it cost IMO and I want it.

Reactions: monsterzebra
Mine had some damage as well but Kevin cannot do anything as there are no more left. There are 500 total between Tripack and Giftsets. I wanna say 200 Giftsets and 300 Tripacks. My Gift Set was damaged in the same place a crease from under the farthest figurine to the bottom right, there is a crease in the cardboard from there to the corner. Also one smaller crease a little to the left of that. All the Figurines and Tripack look unharmed. This had to of been done pre shipping. I had mine sent EMS and it had so much bubblewrap and packaging no way it happened during shipping. It is the weakest point on the box and its rectangular shape plus a heavy Tripack on the left it wouldn't take much. One drop or if they were stacked 5-10 on top of each other. Could of gotten a refund but the damage isn't that bad two creases in cardboard not deep. It's still worth more than it cost IMO and I want it.

Totally forgot about updating my post for this one..

My Tri-Pack itself was flawless, also the figurines. Nonetheless my product had a flaw and that's what i wrote Kevin..
i then got a refund from Kevin for the next GB that i attended.. :)