Transformers 4: Age of Extinction (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #21) [China]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Release date: December, 2014
Different editions:
- Individual edition (A, B or C) - Limited to 500, 800 and 800
- 3in1 pack (Set of 3 steelbooks + Giftpack of 3 figurines)
- Dinobots Gift Set (Art C Optimus riding Grimlock figure) - Limited to 50

Details:
- Each steelbook will have its own unique numbered slip.
- Each individual has artcards
- The Triple pack will have all three steelbooks.
- BF's exclusive pattern disc surface.

Steelbook arts:
Art A: (debossed title)
Art B: (debossed tittle and back art debossed)
Art C: (debossed tittle)
a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
a-complete.jpg b-complete.jpg c-complete.jpg

The disc planning for Blufans TF4 release :
Art A: 2 Discs (2D+BD bonus)
Art B: 3 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus)
Art C: 4 Discs (IMAX 3D + 2D + BD bonus+DVD)

TriPack:
3in1pack.jpg 3in1pack-complete.jpg

Lenticular Slips:
slips-01front.jpg slips-02back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this another OAB or a WEA from **** my Credit Card, Pimp out my wife and the poor dog, Blu bankrupt?! :muted: :cry: :squint: :wacky: :rofl: :LOL:

Reactions: harry
So is this another OAB or a WEA from **** my Credit Card, Pimp out my wife and the poor dog, Blu bankrupt?! :muted: :cry: :squint: :wacky: :rofl: :LOL:

TF4 was announced on Blufans by Excelmedia, which is one of the distributors in China. They normally sell to all retailers, so it will be interesting if the steelbook version will be exclusive to Blufans. If not it will definitely be an OAB release.

@domalorite thanks buddy! :thumbs:

Kevin also posted that it probably won't have the IMAX version! Has this been confirmed?

@bloodsnake007 and another buddy!!! Have you got that "finger licking Chicken Pimp Ranch" up and running yet?! As I need a room for the Wife & Dog.....:p :smashed: :greedy: :jawdrop: :rofl: :LOL: :naughty:

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Thanks for that one. Would love to have this one... Haven't been interested in any of the recent blufan releases but this one I would like.

Your post made me laugh @harry .. calling all autobots:):)

Its clear as always that BFs will make the best package available for this release but I have my heart set on ES.. Love what they're doing with this steel and it'll be cheaper for me :):):)

Reactions: kron and harry
@chunk i hope all the ninjas i called are autobots:p. I have a feeling a decepticon:blackalien: is among the ninjas i called (@bloodsnake007 :hilarious::LOL:)

I hope the ES is 17.99GBP. The blufan will be probably be between $55-$65. The blufan artwork will not be WEA, so maybe they will use the artwork of US and Canada or the French artwork. We have to wait and see