Transformers - 5 Movie Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Feb 19, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Release date: September 26, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $45.99

m2225688.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More movies are coming, I prefer individual releases. This could look good with a glossy finish though.

Hate when there is something along the lines of "5 movie collection" on the side

I'd rather just Transformers The Collection or something to that effect

That art is super underwhelming

This will probably be the last Transformers steelbook of any kind released by Best Buy Canada.

I just don't think Best Buy Canada will be releasing steelbooks the next time another Transformers movie comes along.

I guess I'm on my own, but I really like this. I think the artwork looks great on that finish and while I also prefer individual releases, this collects all of the Michael Bay films. Maybe they should've called it Transformers: The Michael Bay Collection.

hit the arrow on the pic to see this steel

@tridon it is actually a very nice edition gloss makes it stand out very well and I like how instead of just 2 images inside you get a huge collage of scenes from the movies. WHich makes sense for a collection edition.

hit the arrow on the pic to see this steel

@tridon it is actually a very nice edition gloss makes it stand out very well and I like how instead of just 2 images inside you get a huge collage of scenes from the movies. WHich makes sense for a collection edition.

Yeah, that just seems very cool to me. While I actually only really enjoyed the first film (haven't seen the fifth yet), I may actually get this collection set.