Slipcover Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D + 2D Blu-ray Slipcover) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Confirmed. I just got news from Paramount that the 3D is happening at release :)
F**K YEAH!

Pre-Order:
Amazon
Best Buy

61eXZiXVCVL.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, that looks sexy. In like a metallic, robot kind of sexy. But sexy. You know what I mean? I like it.

And now I see your quote from zerox39. Thank god Paramount came to their senses releasing the 3D alongside the other releases.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Oh, that looks sexy. In like a metallic, robot kind of sexy. But sexy. You know what I mean? I like it.

And now I see your quote from zerox39. Thank god Paramount came to their senses releasing the 3D alongside the other releases.
@RekLess This kind of SEXY? :naughty: :p

4097761473_3079304679_o.jpg

But seriously, I'm also glad the 3D release is not a repeat like Dark of the Moon! :thumbs:

IMAX Version = MUST HAVE!!!! Thanks @bloodsnake007 ;) Slip is awesome...:woot: :woot: We need a GB for this!

And I hope your wife is getting royalties for all these personal appearances! :naughty: :LOL: :p
@earthscope LMFAO! :woot: :D :LOL: :rofl: That's an awesome idea, I'm gonna have to start pimping her out at Comic Con Conventions! :naughty: Those Royalties will be HUGE!!! :cool: :emb: :p

Reactions: earthscope
Does anyone know if the 2D disc in this package has the IMAX footage as well or is it just the 3D disc? I think I'm going to pick it up either way since I want a 3DTV at some point. I just looked at the back of the slip and I think it's only the 3D disc that is IMAX.