Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D only Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at The Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Does not include 2D disc

Release date: November 17, 2014
Price: £22.99
Pre-order link
Pre-orders will go live Friday 5th September.
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, Region Free
Audio/Subs:
DISC1
Audio: ENGLISH / FRENCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH

DISC2
Audio:
ENGLISH (Possibly more)

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH / GERMAN / JAPANESE

Artwork and finish details:
• Matt finish with spot gloss on Optimus Prime / Grimlock and title treatment
• Embossed title treatment

01.jpg

02.jpg hd03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
Hmmmm no 3D, not seen any of the AOE Steels to have 3D but good to see different art.

I love the art so will be adding this to my FS one.

Love this and will definitely be pre-ordering, hopefully it is white with this one as i can see the "silver white" not working well with Optimus and Grimlock on this specific release. I can see this selling out quite quickly unless it is priced like £25 because most people have the three previous films on steelbook

For me ES have really been on a downer with there recent Steelbooks, some really poor choices from them

Transformers, Divergent, Need for Speed, 300 with the horrible 3D attatched to it

How about The Lego Movie, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Neighbors, X-Men: Days of Future Past (if HMV didn't get it first), Edge of Tomorrow...or hell even some old films with some amazing artwork, something we probably wouldn't get with Zavvi.