Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D only Blu-ray SteelBook) (Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Our friends at The Entertainment Store are pleased to announce their latest exclusive Steelbook release: Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Does not include 2D disc

Release date: November 17, 2014
Price: £22.99
Pre-order link
Pre-orders will go live Friday 5th September.
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster or Hubmuswell
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies, Region Free
Audio/Subs:
DISC1
Audio: ENGLISH / FRENCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH

DISC2
Audio:
ENGLISH (Possibly more)

Subs: ENGLISH / FRENCH / NORWEGIAN / SWEDISH / DANISH / DUTCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH / DANISH / FINNISH / GERMAN / JAPANESE

Artwork and finish details:
• Matt finish with spot gloss on Optimus Prime / Grimlock and title treatment
• Embossed title treatment

01.jpg

02.jpg hd03.jpg
hd01.jpg
hd02.jpg

In the meantime, our full range of Steelbooks is available here:http://www.play.com/stores/EntertainmentStore/Steelbooks

The Entertainment Store has been trading on RakutenPlay.comandeBayMarketplaces since 2013 and is proud to retail only authentic and high quality Entertainment goods, delivered to customers direct from the Studio and Publishers.

Last edited:
Two separate steelbooks of the same film, one 2-D only, the other 3-D only. BLOODY HELL, DON'T TELL ZAVVI!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

No Seriously this release worried me a little, if this become's the norm or more regular then it may put people off, a nice steel is great but value for money and a nice steel is greater....

Another Shout-out to my EPIC Amigo @PKAVFC! Thanks again for my AWESOME new TF Items!!!! :thumbs: :drool: :notworthy:

I love the ES Steel, it looks badass with the Dinobot Edition! :drool:
TF4 ES Steel!.JPG TF4 Epicness!!!!!!!.JPG

I'm still blown away that I now OWN the TF3 Magneto Bluray Case and especillay the TF1 Play.com Exclusive! :OMG: :woot:
DSC09970.JPG DSC00065.JPG

I can't wait to add these beauties to my TF Collection! :cool:

Optimus_Prime_Animation.gif
grimlock.gif

The Mueller exclusive looks exactly the same and has both 3D IMAX scenes and 2D discs. So does the ES one has any features the Mueller one doesn't have? I'm asking because I joined the GB for the ES one and I'm hoping that this is not completely useless...

I'd be more willing to get this SB if it wasn't one of 2 available in the UK at the same time, why should I care as much if there's 2000 copies of one SB if another is still in stock and no one's buying either