transformersback.jpg

Interior art

transformersinterior.jpg

Attachments

• zv7o6x.jpg
    zv7o6x.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Ugh, after I opened mine, I noticed it had a spine slash. I missed it when I inspected it in the store.
Can't you go back to the store and exchange it? I had a big scratch on the back behind the j-card and just exchanged it this morning in my local Future Shop... no problem since I'm taking the exact same steel... sometime, they ask me to take my "old" disc and uv code...

Reactions: Petedogg50
Can't you go back to the store and exchange it? I had a big scratch on the back behind the j-card and just exchanged it this morning in my local Future Shop... no problem since I'm taking the exact same steel... sometime, they ask me to take my "old" disc and uv code...

I have to do the same as with every US Steelbook I purchase. The scratch on the back of mine is tremendous. It really is a pain buying anything from Best Buy. They look at you like a crazy person for returning a damaged case. They always say the discs look fine. Also the lack of inner art is the cheapest thing possible.

Reactions: dfoles
Hey great idea on the stickers now I got inside art work, I was going to give em to my 5 year old but thats a one day enjoyment thing then they are gone.

Reactions: dfoles

I could try, I did already use the UV code. It's not the end of the world.

Gotta love Best Buy. I order, pay for, and expect 3 in one order and they send me just one! :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! :mad:

I just stepped into BB! I'm impressed for the amount of steelbooks for this title! It's alm 3 pm around here and they had like 30 or so! I'm so proud of myself, I had it in my hands and let it go! ;)

I ordered a few extra online knowing that BB's packaging is crap and what do you know, the majority were damaged. Good thing I did an in store pick up, but even that had a spine slash. I exchanged it in store luckily and my copy is mint. I noticed that the lenticular slip was more limited than this steel.

Don't understand at the present time when steelbooks are made with no artwork on the inside.

The outside artwork looks great on both sides, but no inside art = FAIL!! :squint:
It does have inside artwork and it's not just Metal like other Non Interior Artwork steels. Lazy artwork for the inside? Yes but it does have something inside.