Transformers: Age of Extinction (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: September 30th, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 24.99$+tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Finish: Gloss
Print run: 10,000

360 video

01.jpg

02.jpg TF4_BD_STLBK_3D_SKEW_JM_02.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page![/B]

Last edited:
Just thought of something. In the world of steelbook collectors, does this mean Divergent will be rarer hence more valued than Transformers over time? Seeing how Divergent has only 2000 copies. Haven't watched Divergent yet, but surely it cant be as bad as Transformers was :jawdrop: just kidding :p
You need to remember that TF4 is the #1 movie at the Worldwide box office in 2014 (and will probably last). Where's Divergent? #16 to be exact ;)

So, Divergent having a 2000 run for Canada makes it really rare in number, but the movie was "just ok" and not really popular.B
But considering for TF4 there will be a LOT of demand from every branch of society, in the long run, what do you think people will look for?

Let's look another exemple:
The original Iron Man from FS had a big run (don't know the exact number but many thousands) and the last Underworld had a LOT less (sold-out in 1 day)... what is worth more now? ;)

Reactions: IRON MAN
Anyone know if this release will be exactly the same as that sold by BB ? I'm talking same UPC code, same discs, etc .. ? Or will they be different ?

You need to remember that TF4 is the #1 movie at the Worldwide box office in 2014 (and will probably last). Where's Divergent? #16 to be exact ;)

So, Divergent having a 2000 run for Canada makes it really rare in number, but the movie was "just ok" and not really popular.B
But considering for TF4 there will be a LOT of demand from every branch of society, in the long run, what do you think people will look for?

Let's look another exemple:
The original Iron Man from FS had a big run (don't know the exact number but many thousands) and the last Underworld had a LOT less (sold-out in 1 day)... what is worth more now? ;)
True that. A bit annoying how that works but it is the truth. At least the steels are getting better over time. I thought they did a good job on Spiderman 2, hopefully this looks good in hand as well.

And, cancelled (for now)... will wait for the price to drop as I can't see this selling out anytime soon at 10,000 copies considering the release for most of the world will have the same artwork. BestBuy in the USA is already cheaper and the ES and Amazon.FR copies are the ones to look out for since their artwork is unique. Hopefully the one from amazon.fr stays the way it is with the English title and cover art.

Cheers!

I saw a video of the FutureShop version by zerox39 on the SteelBook page on Facebook.
It looks ok, but it's a shame that there's no embossing or debossing on it. I guess that means there won't be any on the version that we'll be getting in the UK either.
icon_sad.gif

Still hate the gloss though. I'd prefer a matte finish.

Last edited: