TARGET DPCI: 058-37-0991
courtesy of bainbridge's stache.

t4 AOE.jpg
TGT4Steelbook.jpg
TGT4Steelbook 1.jpg

Last edited:
Yay!!! :woot: Today is the 23rd, I know where I'm going! :naughty:

TARGET here I come! :cool:

@kryptonite That's fu**ing lovely! :thumbs: What was the price you payed? $13? ;) THANKS in advance :notworthy:

Keep the receipt. This has the same DPCI with the regular release. The regular release will be on sale this BF. Bring just the receipt and have it price adjusted.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
They had these COMPLETELY hidden away intentionally at my local Target. Methinks Target doesn't really want to sell these at the sale price but are "forced" to put them out for technical reasons.

Probably about 20-ish copies hidden exactly like the picture posted in this thread shows. I looked through them and most had some slight damage here and there, little paint chips or scrapped corners or spine slash. Found a few mint ones though. Got home and opened my copy right away.

This is EASILY one of the nicest steelbooks to come out of USA in quite some time. And as far as deals go, this might be the best deal on any new release steelbook ever. A fully glossed amazing artwork on a new release blockbuster for $13! Are you serious?? Only USA offers deals like this.

They had these COMPLETELY hidden away intentionally at my local Target. Methinks Target doesn't really want to sell these at the sale price but are "forced" to put them out for technical reasons.

Probably about 20-ish copies hidden exactly like the picture posted in this thread shows. I looked through them and most had some slight damage here and there, little paint chips or scrapped corners or spine slash. Found a few mint ones though. Got home and opened my copy right away.

This is EASILY one of the nicest steelbooks to come out of USA in quite some time. And as far as deals go, this might be the best deal on any new release steelbook ever. A fully glossed amazing artwork on a new release blockbuster for $13! Are you serious?? Only USA offers deals like this.

Thanks Jimbo for the info. Sounds like a great deal and I am gunna go for it.

I will try to find a mint copy tomorow. If no mint copies, ill have to pass as this would be in my sealed collection.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
By my calculations there should be about 20,000-40,000 print run in the US. Almost 2000 target locations and times by either 10 or 20 to get the answer.

Darn I went to 1 Target today looking for the Steel and no luck... I did find a Fight Club Steel I was missing so the trip wasn't a complete loss. Will have to try another Target during lunch break tomorrow and this time I will check the back corners.

Darn I went to 1 Target today looking for the Steel and no luck... I did find a Fight Club Steel I was missing so the trip wasn't a complete loss. Will have to try another Target during lunch break tomorrow and this time I will check the back corners.

Be sure to look out for a seperate black stand which will have Transformers bluray/DVD amaray with silver slip, the steels are hidden behind. Check out the photo posted by @ash333

Reactions: Agent_DVD
This is amazingly easy to pass on considering I already have the Best Buy copy and there is 14 pop art steels I'd rather have not to mention 10 iconic art ones I haven't got yet.

Reactions: anis